Shadow Jago
Thunder
TJ Combo
Tusk

Kan-Ra is 47, so he will be 50 soon.
Lvl 40: Arbiter
Around lvl 30: Jago, Wulf, Sadira, Orchid, Spinal, Maya

Suppose I could add to this, why not.

I have had the entire cast level 50 since Eyedol dropped. But now I am working on mimic skins so I’ll use that as my basis.

S1
Jago Yes
Sabrewulf Yes
Glacius Yes
Thunder Yes
Shadow Jago Yes
Sadira In Progress
Orchid Yes
Spinal Yes
Jago Yes

S2
TJ Combo Yes
Maya No
Kan-Ra Yes
Riptor Yes
Omen Yes
Aganos In Progress
Hisako No
Cinder Yes
Aria Yes

S3
Kim-Wu No
Tusk No
Arbiter No
Rash Yes
Mira No
Gargos Yes
Reneral Gaam Yes
Eyedal N/A

Mimic Skins Earned So Far 17/25

I suppose that even though I completed my Lvl50 for All Characters goal long ago, I should probably mention that I unlocked all the Mimic Skins a while back. :smile: It felt good

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/54236209.jpg

am I the only one who wanted different skins?

I’m still working on mine, got about 5 or so more to go, and aside from Shago who’s about 68/100, they’re all pretty close to unlocking…like 10 points away or less.

So I got Hisako, ARIA, Kim, Orchid, Rash, Wulf and Shago up to 50. Working on Arbiter and Tusk.
Mimic skins progress slowed down a little bit because of other games and things I want to do. Got about 5/6 of them so far.

As a result of the random character tourney I brought my Kan Ra up to 50.

So now I have:
Kan Ra
Tusk
Kim Wu
Riptor
Cinder
Glacius
Orchid

Just 19 more to go!

2 Likes

I stopped way back before Shadow lords… I was working on Kim Wu and then had 6 more to go. Too much Dark Souls LOL

Not another L50 update, but I unlocked all the mimic skins.

2 Likes

I’m almost there too. Last 2 I’ll get tonight. Then it will be getting all the story info.

Yeah, that one is even more of a pain, just because dossier drops are random. At least with the mimic skins if you needed Mira, and you find & beat a mimic Mira, you got a point, not just a random chance to get a point.

Omen 50

But get my but kicked as if I was level 10.

1 Like

Oh I just speed run Gargos to get my mimic points

Did you finish Kim??

Not yet… she was were I left off and I hadnt got back on my XP binges since. Ive been too busy perfecting my OMEN for tournament competitions… I find it best to just focus on him if I want to place and do well in tournaments.

I may mess around with it again next week and try to knock her out real quick.

UPDATE *** Kim Wu finally added to the club!

Level 50
Jago
Fulgore
TJ Combo
Cinder
Omen
Kan-ra
Riptor
Aria
Spinal
Maya
Shadow Jago
Sabrewulf
Hisako
Mira
Tusk
Aganos
Thunder
General Raam
Gargos
Eyedol
Kim Wu

Working on Orchid at 29

Remaining characters
Sadira
Glacius
Arbiter
Rash

Still amuses me how much your hatred of Rash has prevented you from working him up to 50!

3 Likes

Rash is love. Rash is peace. Rash is…

…OMG Rash will you seriously please stop throwing me into the corner!! Oh great now he’s taunting. Well that’s just…don’t you stick that tounge out at me!! Fine, I’m quitting. See if you like that.

2 Likes

Dude! LOL…he is actually LVL 2 so Ive played him like 2x! But yes I hate him probably more than any fighting character that has ever existed!!!

1 Like