Last two characters guessing game

…I liked darksiders …especially 2…

Besides that is exactly why I’m not interested in Joanna. She is literally orchid without the firecat, a normal human with a pistol or conventional explosive

I feel like Charecters like Death or like you suggested raider fits way more not because where they came from and how popular they are but because of the atmosphere of this new KI and personally if they can even “hang” with the cast powerwise. There are no normal playable humans in KI all of the normal ones (compared to the demons,robots and werewolves)are super human in some way.

Despite how people want her in k.i I don’t think I could suspend my disbelief and see her have any chance in a fight with any part of the cast without feeling a bit annoyed. It’s like wanting peter from that street fighter 5 story mode to be playable and be fine seeing him fight and win against akuma, ryu and etc. (and not in a so stupid it’s funny way too)

1 Like

Death from Darksiders isn’t popular. The game sold diddley squat.

With Raiden it would actually makes perfect sense in other ways. Unlike Darksiders Metal Gear Solid is very popular and it is VERY character driven to boot. Meaning its a franchise that people love particularly for the cast of characters Kojima comes up with. Its also a very old franchise that has maintained relevance for decades.

Why is Joanna dark popular? I hated all her games, and when did popularity become the deciding factor and not the creation of a diverse character base? Any of the Darksiders characters would fit fine, popularity is irrelevant in this matter. The other joke nomination like beavis and butthead, conker, and sonic, those are the ones that have no place here. But war and death would be good additions.
Let’s get a hand count. I know there are at least two people who like Darksiders myself included. Can I get a hand count please? All those in favor of Darksiders say aye.

1 Like

Joanna Dark
Eagle

It’s not about popularity. It’s about if they fit the atmosphere and tone of the game as well as the cast.

If it was about popularity then Goku James Bond and super man would already be in the game I mean f*** it lets go off the deep end and put mewtwo or lucario from Pokémon cause why not.

1 Like

Well those days are over now. Though I never liked BB. Haven troopers, SS, raiden and possibly the tengu were my fav’s along with vamp as well.

1 Like

Didn’t they say on the Kilgore stream that the remaining two were also hinted at in shadow lords? So that eliminates guests since they’re non-canon. (Sans guilty spark)

3 Likes

Oh good that narrows it down. A question comes to mind. The dossiers in shadow Lords, are there some that can only be found on godlike difficulty, or would I find all of them in normal and challenging mode if I play them enough?

They said that at least one of them was hinted. I would include the novella as well

Hinted:
-Kilgore (novella and SL, already in)
-Wendigoes (novella)
-The Tsar (Novella)
-Eagle (everywhere)
-Mer’ik Deem(The alien criminal Glacius was pursuing )
-Katana guardian wielder(Shadow Lords)
-Sol Dakuri (SL, general from Kan-Ra’s backstory)
-Noble from Kan-Ra’s backstory (maybe he is the Tsar?)

2 Likes

They’re not over. Metal Gear Rising is getting a sequel.

And Darksiders will NEVER happen. Darksiders makes NO sense in here and is an obscure franchise. Popularity matters too. Not only doesn’t Darksiders not make any sense in KI, virtually nobody likes it. So I’m not asking you to stop clamoring for it. Doesn’t bother me, but its completely fantastic and has no chance. If IG is going to choose a guest they are going to choose one that not only makes sense like Joanna Dark or Rash but one that is very popular too, like Arbiter & Raam. Death isn’t a Microsoft IP, has nothing to do with KI, and isn’t popular.

Rising is getting a sequel? Finally, Been waiting long.

I might go play that right now actually. Been awhile since I played it.

I was accounting to the “not sure great looking” metal gear survive which looks…yeah I’ll leave it at that.

We’ve already objected to popularity. No one gave a crap about popularity until we got arbiter and that was a move to grab more fans. Raam was the same thing. Joanna and rash don’t belong (I have strong disdain for rash as it is, his only redeeming factor is a good move set). A character lost in obscurity is not a demerit against that character. But now the clues are already before us so this topic can now be buried. We deal with the evidence already present in the dossiers and from what I’ve read that’s bad news for Joanna. Woo hoo we both loose, now move on.

You can object all you want. As stated they will stick with popular characters that make sense to “grab more fans” which we both agree happened. Death has no chance of happening because he is obscure and doesn’t make sense.

If it is just hinted characters, Mer’ik Deem (who I’m assuming is Kelvin, the rushdown glacius), and Eagle. If they do do a fourth season, than that is when they can do Joana and Shorchid, and the other survey characters.

3 Likes

I’m completely against someone from darksiders or metal gear rising lol I think the constant requests for random guest characters that have absolutely nothing to do with KI or Microsoft are pretty weird. People asking for beavis and butt head or even banjo kazooie, being a Microsoft character, it’s still like really ? Are you being serious ? I’ve seen some really odd chacater requests. I don’t see why 3 guest characters isn’t enough for some people, and we can’t just have the rest be original IG designs… I mean they’re just so damn good. Hey that’s just me though.

2 Likes

Well aren’t you just a dog with a bone. I thought this matter had been put to rest, or are you just gunna keep going?

The constant guest nominations only come because none of you suggest anything original. So the sooner you come up with some original ideas the better. Try referring to some of the other threads, I have seen some incredible concepts, backstory, move sets, ultimates, ultras. Hell all the work has already been done just in forum posts.

Because “we” don’t come up with anything original ? Lol … I don’t come up with anything. I let the devs do that lol… I’ve seen a few decent ideas but a lot of them haven’t been all that good if I’m being honest.

Then it sounds like you have no room to complain about anything.

I would love to get some original characters. Any suggestions anyone?