Last character is new/guest confirmed?

We got arby. I think we’re good enough for the halo reps.

2 Likes

If anything should this KI get a sequel then I’m pretty sure the chief would be in that one.

I’m fairly certain not everyone shares that opinion, considering a brute was on the survey as a possible addition to the game.

1 Like

There were many things on that survey could be added to the game. Whether or not it was just poking fun at something or not is a mystery though.

I seriously doubt anything they put into the survey would be for joking reasons…
I could just see it:

“Hey. just as a gag how about we add a sh*t monster to the list? That’d be hillarious!!”
“Yeah, Let’s do it…it’d obviously a joke…everybody would get a good laugh.”

“Well crap, the sh*t monster got top ranking. Huh…who would have figured that?”

-Mighty Poo confirmed for season 4

…Yeah, I highly doubt that happened.

1 Like

Just because people want something doesn’t mean they are gona get it. Look at eyedol, he’s top pick…but do you really think he’s gona make the cut?

Maybe?

…clearly you haven’t read my posts in the numerous Eyedol threads, or you wouldn’t even have considered asking me that question.
…but to answer…Do I think they’re going to consider adding KI’s Goro? Yes, yes I do.
And like I said above, I doubt they would have added him to the list if they weren’t seriously considering adding him to the game.

Guess we’ll have to see then won’t we?

Indeed…

If the final character is yet another guest I’ll be colossally disappointed.

End the season with a bang, not an advertisement for another game.

5 Likes

If MS/IG are being so quiet on this July character, I either see this as this character is a really important part of the game’s season 3 plot or they doing a “saving the best for last” approach.

Regardless, my curiosity is driving me mad wanting to know who this is.

2 Likes

It could be the other Shadow lord whoever that may be? Ok ok ok… Everyone RELAX! Calm down! My initial feeling tells me its Eyedol, the second is a original FEMALE character, but idk all i want is the season to end on a good note. Not another guest flippin Mac n’ cheetos is the last/guest character and by the way, Mac n’ cheetos are awful. Anyways i want Eyedol :sunglasses:

Really excited for the last character and EVO. Hopefully playable right after EVO :slight_smile:
Haven’t played played KI for weeks now, maybe 1 day of RAAM but that’s it.

I was going to start a topic querying this:

Does anyone know whether the guest characters in KI has increased sales figures compared to previous seasons? It would be interesting to know the facts.

As much as developers want to satisfy their existing fan base its still a business, and if guest characters has doubled sales figures (for instance) you can understand why they would add more.

At this point, I only see 3 possible characters:
1-Eagle, because novella(My bet)
2-Porfiry, because novella (maybe using high tech exo suit, whatever, highly doubt it)
3-One Astral plane criature related to Gargos. Eyedol could fit but I doubt it

I would be VERY happy with Eyedol
I would be happy with Eagle
I would be dissapointed with another guest

Maybe it is a guest…but a guest from another fighting game…

Nightwing confirmed!

Why Nightwing? :o

No Shadow Orchid…

…lol…

1 Like