Last character is new/guest confirmed?

Maybe they ask about secret 9th character?

1 Like

I canā€™t think of another guest I want besides Crackdown Agent who was also part of the survey so I hope itā€™s a new character.

1 Like

I have 3 wishes for the last character:

1. I wish itā€™s a brand new character or somebody pulled from the lore that was never playable before. This would make for a nice canvas for an original combat design.

2. I wish itā€™s medium sized. The only problem I have with this season so far itā€™s that all the characters are freakin huge. I meanā€¦ If RAAM was at least Thunderā€™s size I would have been more incline to play himā€¦ heā€™s just too big and slow for my tastes:P Still I love the playstyle.

3. I wish itā€™s not a plain human. We had one beast character in both S1 (wulf) and S2 (Rip), so I wish for it to be a new fierce beastly character. The main reason I want this to be the case is cuz I think IG animators are way better when it comes to less uman figures. In fact, best animated characters in S2, imo, are Riptor and Hisako (which is humanoind but moves nothing like a normal person XD ).

So, the recap XD

MEDIUM SIZED BADASS NIBLE VIOLENT BEASTLY BRAND NEW CHARACTER!

2 Likes

Well my guess is now probably eagle, seeing as how they havenā€™t unlocked SL mode yet. And heā€™s really the only lore character who hasnā€™t been introduced yet gameplay wise. So now I wager eagle or a guest character.

I still wager the guest will be kameo though.

New character & Eyedol for season 4

1 Like

I think the whole not releasing it yet thing is due to not wanting to release any patches until after evo, not because the last character is lore related.

Sl is already here though. We downloaded it already. And itā€™s all single player. Why would they wait till after evo for this?

Is it to booster sales after evo? Is it to work out any remaining bugs? Or is it for some other unknown reason? Or is it a need to know basis and right now I donā€™t need to know?

You read toriko?

Yup! In pretty up to date with the comic XD

1 Like

With Eyedol & Eagle being on the survey for season 4ā€¦my guess is a guest. And not just any guestā€¦MSā€™s poster boy.
It make perfect sense. The only guest right now with a stage is Arbyā€¦itā€™d make even more financial sense if they had 2 guests use the same stage. Plus if you look at all the other various characters suggested for Season 4 Chief was oddly absent. Why? Or a better way of phrasing it: Why Joanna Dark but not MSā€™s flagship icon? & not just Ms. Darkā€¦it could apply to any guest on the listā€¦

Then again, they may have just added both Eyedol & eagle to the survey because they have both of them in the hopper ready to go, and theyā€™re wanting to gauge which one to put in the final slotā€¦who knows? We will when they announce something.

Again, I donā€™t think this survey has anything to do with the last character.

I still think itā€™s going to be a guest though.

I have two reasons.

1. They wouldnā€™t keep it such a big secret if it wasnā€™t something so big like a guest. They kept RAAM a secret without any teasers hinting to him at all. They havenā€™t done this with any of the canon characters yet and I doubt they would do it now. Also, when each season started, they showed you who the bosses were gonna be. Season 1 showed Fulgore (main boss, not secret like Shadow Jago), Season 2 showed ARIA was going to be playable, and Season 3 just flat out showed Gargos.

2. There would be a balance in the Season 3 roster between new/returning characters and guest characters. 4 new/returning characters (Kim Wu, Tusk, Mira, and Gargos), and 4 guest characters (Rash, Arbiter, RAAM, ???). I also agree with @WrathOfFulgore about it being Master Chief. Not only do I agree with that stage theory, but I also believe theyā€™re trying to go for a ā€œMaster Chief vs Arbiterā€ title match in a real fighting game like what MKX did with AVP. Of course, weā€™ll never know until the time comes.

Add to the fact that posts with eyedol or eagle in them arenā€™t being modded or deleted because of ā€œleaksā€ or whatever. Whereas despite raam being leaked for a while he name wasnā€™t allowed to be typed regardless.

We are in tuning mode. There is a lot going in to Shadow Lords, and though you may have it, we are still modifying things. Yes, you have it because release isnā€™t that far off. Soon could mean a day or a month, and youā€™ll know in due time, but it is coming down the pipelineā€¦soon. It being in the game files is actually a calculated moveā€¦like we have plans for it or somethingā€¦ Hmmm.

Well, RAAM was leaked, so we plugged all the leaks. If one of those characters were to be the last character, speculation wouldnā€™t be cause for removal. An actual leak would.

2 Likes

Alright thatā€™s fine, returning stuff. That makes sense. Thatā€™s all I needed to hear. And that itā€™s an legitimate reason holding off. You wanna make it good. Thatā€™s fine with me. Now I have a better understanding as opposed to ā€œwell they are waiting till later becauseā€¦ā€

Wait so, if people didnā€™t know about RAAM before and were talking about him like it was no big deal, nothing would come of it? Despite them being true? Just not knowing it?

Actually, since it was a calculated move, Iā€™m guessing that was because of the PC version where it could potentially be hacked? I donā€™t know, Iā€™m not a PC person.

Has season 4 been confirmed then guys? I think the last character would be a guest. If it was a new original character they would have probably been released already. Thereā€™s not much to gain form keeping a totally new unknown character completely secret. It made sense to do it with Raam, could you imagine how much of a surprise it would be have been if it wasnā€™t leaked previously.

1 Like

I bet itā€™s Captain America. He needed a job after UMVC3 died down, so he went to a job agency and they pointed him to KI.

I still donā€™t think itā€™s the cheif. Thereā€™s no way IG would let two halo reps be in their game. I wager that would do more harm then good.

[quote=ā€œFengShuiEnergy, post:38, topic:11922, full:trueā€]
I still donā€™t think itā€™s the chief. Thereā€™s no way IG would let two halo reps be in their game.
[/quote] They would if their bosses told them they had toā€¦

2 Likes

Which I think is stupid and shouldnā€™t be. It would do more harm then good.

1 Like

Fair enoughā€¦everybody is entitled to their opinion. My guess is a lot of peopleā€¦the more casual crown that isnā€™t so fanatical about not getting Halo peanut butter in their KI chocolateā€¦ would love to see Spartans represented. Hell, when DOA 4 came out I really didnā€™t care for the seriesā€¦still donā€™t really, but I got DOA 4 for the Spartan, and still have itā€¦not the same copy, so I actually got it twice.
Honestly if they just threw him in, & it was a bland character that brought nothing of value to KI, such as a reskin of Arby (for all intents & purposes), then yeah itā€™d be a waste, but my guess is any additional character, guest or otherwise, is going to be built from the ground up specifically to fit into KI & given the same loving care each & every other character has.

[quote=ā€œFengShuiEnergy, post:40, topic:11922ā€]
It would do more harm then good.
[/quote] Unless you can pull out specific analytical data proving that this would be the case such as sales figures in other games before & after Halo content was added, this claim is a credible as looking at a tub full of waterā€™s drowning potential and saying taking a bath is a terrible idea.