Last breath of HOPE. Help her Please IG. patch 3.7 or later but help

I know what we’ve been saying is off topic but I honestly find it more entertaining than what the thread is asking for.
Like @LaughingElefant said I’m not too knowledgeable with sadira either to actually know to nerf/buff other than that adding in another widows bite will give her the same attack as a surged air shendokuken like shago but without the drawback of losing meter.

Edit:
@Sasuke99I remember opinions are facts even if a developer says otherwise lol.

1 Like

Giving her a trait like shago will break the character lol, she already has crazy cross ups both in and out of instinct. Just block and keep her grounded

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was trash tier based on that title of yours.

She’s already pretty decent afaik.

Don’t use last breath please. That is a waste of instinct. You are better just using it for the speed boost. Way better use of instinct.

Some of your adjustments are actually nerfs to Sadira.

Sadira lacks in the ender department having only ultility based enders (juggle, h knockdown) and a low damage ender with advantage frames added on it. All of this can still be done while juggling an opponent. In fact it is harder to break making it more useful then a recapture.

Sadira is also is a reset monster with the potential damage changes, allowing her to build it up for one break combos is better then cashing out on minor damge.

This would break Sadira, forcing her to be gutted to allow something like this in her kit. Not only that but she can already stay in the air forever with down hk. This move give her move pressure and mixup potential then a second w.bite. Also match ups in her favor will be massively skewed for her while not helping out on the fights in which she needs in.[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18953”]
3) Adapt damage from the damage ender
[/quote]

This I can see being an issue, but note that it is the only damage ender to give massive plus frames on hit (+10) allowing more pressure then say Riptor (+1) or Shago (0).

Juggling after recluse will remove the hard knockdown state, rendering it useless .
Season 3 changes for enders made it so that you had to chose which ender to chose for each scenario, not to have one that does everything. Recluse ender was useless in other seasons since D.Blade ender provided everything that recluse gave without giving up screen advantage.

Other characters were nerfed or buffed to reillistrate this focus (Thunder Damage ender without a hard knockdown, Orchid Switch ender given a hard knockdown)

I do believe that Sadira is a little weak right now but none of the suggestion you have listed would be healthy for the game or for Sadira herself. I believe that she is pretty weak in the defense department (similar to Kan-Ra or Gargos) without all of the safety nets that the two characters can produce. Perhaps make S.Recluse Full Invulnerable, keep frame data.

TL;DR : Already good offense, maybe fix defense.

Its ok for her to be weak for a little while… not that she is weak mind you. Boy did I hate her in season one and when I saw someone win with her in a tournament I felt bad for the other guy just because she was so annoying with her air nonsense. Now in s3 to me shes more “normalized” and not so annoying to see. I hated her guts but now rash has earned the title of most annoying.

1 Like

Rash is cancer

I agree. I’ve been watching Bass versus MistersadFlumps and literally every time Bass gets Sadira in the corner there is NOTHING she can do, so more options on the defense side would be great, especially as Shadow Web Cling Wiley Coyote’s her into danger.

I do what I want!!!

1 Like

Like hell you will! now you get back to the dojo and think about why you’d want to save his instinct like that. The nerve of some people lol.

2 Likes

That’s it. I’m never using Instinct again. I will ALWAYS last breath!!! Viva la inefficiencia!

6 Likes

Like for spanish line xD

5 Likes

Can we get a “Forum Etiquitte” section on this site, pls?

Maybe include a “guide for how to post” in the introduction message for new accounts?

Sincerely,

• Some who ALSO would have benefited from it.
2 Likes

I can’t see Sadira having a recapture since one of her openers is in the air.

IMO a real sadira player is all peoples who bring sadira in the hart and till the competition( including all struggles she got since s3)
peoples like @UATBNDaymein @macifreega @bhgrief @uasaltgod @TDBKi4Life etc… all pro players.who only use sadira cause she’s really inside the hart of these peoples

If it was the case i would send message directly to devs in privates but for some reason its inapropriate.

You right bro, but dont forget the fact that in s2 no much peoples complained about nerfs but more about contents self. when nerfs been too hard someone must stand up to try to let it been obvious.
i don’t remember complaining for sadira in s2, tho i was i noob from te hood lol with her.
i don’t even remember has asking any nerf for any characters in S2.

Even if i dont really understand how it gonna nerf herbut bro (THATS A VERY SMART ANSWER YOU GIVE ME THERE, IMMA FOCUS ON IT FOR A LIL) thank you to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: welcome[quote=“ElWayfarer, post:25, topic:18953”]
TL;DR : Already good offense, maybe fix defense.
[/quote]

If only you knew that i’amthe master of the master from all guess breaker lol lol peoples who know me could say it to you i have a 85% chance to break yo combo, thats a prety 8.5/10 tho lomfao ahhaha

thats something i developed to help me balance my s3 nerfs. but still it dont help :sleepy: against freedamager characters.

Don’t even talk about the big demonic brother damager juggles, peoples only focus on sadira for no reason. thats when you feel the haters ahhahahah :smirk:

If you propose that much haters are goin to stand up. IMO it could be a good way to balance her"“” give her a unvulnerable reversal like glay .

Yes shen can it easily, just press D+MK and hold the MK instead of releave it.

Well I didn’t know that since I’m not a Sadira player.

No problems but that was the reason why i said this [quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18953”]
Also this thread is only open to real sadira players and developpers.
[/quote]

that was not for cursing peoples but just for be sure that peoples know what ima talk about.

I don’t think that is why he didn’t understand you. Sadira doesn’t need a recapture. If you want to cash out damage, do a mix-up for it or spend a bar. Plus @SolidGryphon374 Sadira can’t do that. It is a hypothetical move he wants. It’s very hard to understand. It has nothing to do with you being a Sadira player @G0tei13Izaragi We get it. You don’t enjoy Sadira the way she is right now. You have a large roster to choose from. Play as them. Here’s a few tips for you before you make your next “Sadira needs a buff” thread.

1. Please make things readable. Adding bold randomly with a lot of misspelled words makes it very hard to understand.
  2. Think about what the changes would do and how it would change the game before you make the post.
  3. Don’t make a whole new thread for an idea when you have 9001 threads about Sadira already.
  4. Don’t even try to restrict who can post in a public forums. If you want only the developers to receive it, PM them.
1 Like

So casuals who main Sadira and character specialize with her, non-tourney players who main her, and generally no one who plays her fun, and not prize money, is not a true Sadira main? Because so far you are really narrowing down the margin a little bit unfairly with large brush strokes disqualifying a lot of people.

Yes, yes it is. You would be trying to establish a private communication to ask devs for favors to boost your characters performance, while trying to sidestep the discussion of how your changes can affect not just Sadira, but everyone around her because of it, which gives no chance for the discussion of those opposed to the changes, especially if there’s good reason to it. That’s like asking a personal favor, a luxury not even pro players are given. There’s a reason that a lot of changes made, features added, and content created is based on community driven feedback, not a single person’s opinion.

The devs don’t cater to personal whims, nor should they, because there are some good ideas, but there are bad ones too, and if they tried to implement every personal suggestion we have for the game, it would be a nightmare and a game far less fun than what we have.

I don’t quite remember people complaining about content either, other than they were ready for a new story mode. But you’re right, when a nerf goes too far, people should be able to stand up for it and help make it more obvious, and try to help fix it. However, a lot of people responsible for helping in this process usually take the time to divulge data, numbers, scenarios, youtube videos demonstrating their point, and direct a line of reasoning supported by fact, and not just opinion. They also brought it to public attention to help gain support, and to openly discuss both the problem and the solution thoroughly.

1 Like

First of all pick her in big competition then we talk after!!! no salt[quote=“IronFlame, post:39, topic:18953”]
That’s like asking a personal favor, a luxury not even pro players are given
[/quote]

To change the damage ender many pro player talked about it the saltgod ki4life, maciaga and even daymein made a thread over it.[quote=“IronFlame, post:39, topic:18953”]
The devs don’t cater to personal whims,
[/quote]

I dont see anything personal there cause at least ima loyaliste to her poor s3 ■■■. i dropped her, then i came back “repeat x10” if you knew how many spider players we lost just because of that salty changes.
Take the wulf for example, at begin s3 manny dropped him and some of them only stopped to play KI till he get that damage buff, just see now how many wlf are back, omg its fantastic, even if i dont like the wulf self but at last im happy for real wulfs players ““thank god””" after 8 month for realize that a character is in struggle ( courageous flash6666x tho :sob:, but it paid finaly when he get that damage buff :stuck_out_tongue: it was not much but at last it help alot for flash and good wulf players.)

what we are waiting its not a big change thats just a little fixe on damages like they did with the wulf. is it too much asking???

you are totally right on this , my bad maybe i should make video how i lost to that poor ■■■ itamaster just because of fighting for cheap damages"" i said that cause i don’t considere myself like a bad player or like the best but i know my main perfectly and when i struggle for something i can see that.

please bro dont talk me about resets cause every character in the game can do it for free ( if i reset you with glacius or thunder it wouldn’t give the same effect than if i did it with sadira ) . my last fights against him made me so salty that i could broke my controller. i was literally winning the match :sleepy: he was at the middle of red bar and i still was in the middle green but mister opens my**** just 3 time and i say a shadow command grab +reset takes all my 2st life bar. ahhahahaha , anyway its like that cause the devs want it like that . ita or thunder are not responsible of all these too much inapropriate nerfs.

GGS master enjoy yo main, cause its happy saison for you :grin:, just remember this

"“SOON OR LATER IT WIL BE happy saison for everyone TOO”