Last breath of HOPE. Help her Please IG. patch 3.7 or later but help

I agree. I’ve been watching Bass versus MistersadFlumps and literally every time Bass gets Sadira in the corner there is NOTHING she can do, so more options on the defense side would be great, especially as Shadow Web Cling Wiley Coyote’s her into danger.

I do what I want!!!

1 Like

Like hell you will! now you get back to the dojo and think about why you’d want to save his instinct like that. The nerve of some people lol.

2 Likes

That’s it. I’m never using Instinct again. I will ALWAYS last breath!!! Viva la inefficiencia!

6 Likes

Like for spanish line xD

5 Likes

Can we get a “Forum Etiquitte” section on this site, pls?

Maybe include a “guide for how to post” in the introduction message for new accounts?

Sincerely,

• Some who ALSO would have benefited from it.
2 Likes

I can’t see Sadira having a recapture since one of her openers is in the air.

IMO a real sadira player is all peoples who bring sadira in the hart and till the competition( including all struggles she got since s3)
peoples like @UATBNDaymein @macifreega @bhgrief @uasaltgod @TDBKi4Life etc… all pro players.who only use sadira cause she’s really inside the hart of these peoples

If it was the case i would send message directly to devs in privates but for some reason its inapropriate.

You right bro, but dont forget the fact that in s2 no much peoples complained about nerfs but more about contents self. when nerfs been too hard someone must stand up to try to let it been obvious.
i don’t remember complaining for sadira in s2, tho i was i noob from te hood lol with her.
i don’t even remember has asking any nerf for any characters in S2.

Even if i dont really understand how it gonna nerf herbut bro (THATS A VERY SMART ANSWER YOU GIVE ME THERE, IMMA FOCUS ON IT FOR A LIL) thank you to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: welcome[quote=“ElWayfarer, post:25, topic:18953”]
TL;DR : Already good offense, maybe fix defense.
[/quote]

If only you knew that i’amthe master of the master from all guess breaker lol lol peoples who know me could say it to you i have a 85% chance to break yo combo, thats a prety 8.5/10 tho lomfao ahhaha

thats something i developed to help me balance my s3 nerfs. but still it dont help :sleepy: against freedamager characters.

Don’t even talk about the big demonic brother damager juggles, peoples only focus on sadira for no reason. thats when you feel the haters ahhahahah :smirk:

If you propose that much haters are goin to stand up. IMO it could be a good way to balance her"“” give her a unvulnerable reversal like glay .

Yes shen can it easily, just press D+MK and hold the MK instead of releave it.

Well I didn’t know that since I’m not a Sadira player.

No problems but that was the reason why i said this [quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18953”]
Also this thread is only open to real sadira players and developpers.
[/quote]

that was not for cursing peoples but just for be sure that peoples know what ima talk about.

I don’t think that is why he didn’t understand you. Sadira doesn’t need a recapture. If you want to cash out damage, do a mix-up for it or spend a bar. Plus @SolidGryphon374 Sadira can’t do that. It is a hypothetical move he wants. It’s very hard to understand. It has nothing to do with you being a Sadira player @G0tei13Izaragi We get it. You don’t enjoy Sadira the way she is right now. You have a large roster to choose from. Play as them. Here’s a few tips for you before you make your next “Sadira needs a buff” thread.

1. Please make things readable. Adding bold randomly with a lot of misspelled words makes it very hard to understand.
  2. Think about what the changes would do and how it would change the game before you make the post.
  3. Don’t make a whole new thread for an idea when you have 9001 threads about Sadira already.
  4. Don’t even try to restrict who can post in a public forums. If you want only the developers to receive it, PM them.
1 Like

So casuals who main Sadira and character specialize with her, non-tourney players who main her, and generally no one who plays her fun, and not prize money, is not a true Sadira main? Because so far you are really narrowing down the margin a little bit unfairly with large brush strokes disqualifying a lot of people.

Yes, yes it is. You would be trying to establish a private communication to ask devs for favors to boost your characters performance, while trying to sidestep the discussion of how your changes can affect not just Sadira, but everyone around her because of it, which gives no chance for the discussion of those opposed to the changes, especially if there’s good reason to it. That’s like asking a personal favor, a luxury not even pro players are given. There’s a reason that a lot of changes made, features added, and content created is based on community driven feedback, not a single person’s opinion.

The devs don’t cater to personal whims, nor should they, because there are some good ideas, but there are bad ones too, and if they tried to implement every personal suggestion we have for the game, it would be a nightmare and a game far less fun than what we have.

I don’t quite remember people complaining about content either, other than they were ready for a new story mode. But you’re right, when a nerf goes too far, people should be able to stand up for it and help make it more obvious, and try to help fix it. However, a lot of people responsible for helping in this process usually take the time to divulge data, numbers, scenarios, youtube videos demonstrating their point, and direct a line of reasoning supported by fact, and not just opinion. They also brought it to public attention to help gain support, and to openly discuss both the problem and the solution thoroughly.

1 Like

First of all pick her in big competition then we talk after!!! no salt[quote=“IronFlame, post:39, topic:18953”]
That’s like asking a personal favor, a luxury not even pro players are given
[/quote]

To change the damage ender many pro player talked about it the saltgod ki4life, maciaga and even daymein made a thread over it.[quote=“IronFlame, post:39, topic:18953”]
The devs don’t cater to personal whims,
[/quote]

I dont see anything personal there cause at least ima loyaliste to her poor s3 ■■■. i dropped her, then i came back “repeat x10” if you knew how many spider players we lost just because of that salty changes.
Take the wulf for example, at begin s3 manny dropped him and some of them only stopped to play KI till he get that damage buff, just see now how many wlf are back, omg its fantastic, even if i dont like the wulf self but at last im happy for real wulfs players ““thank god””" after 8 month for realize that a character is in struggle ( courageous flash6666x tho :sob:, but it paid finaly when he get that damage buff :stuck_out_tongue: it was not much but at last it help alot for flash and good wulf players.)

what we are waiting its not a big change thats just a little fixe on damages like they did with the wulf. is it too much asking???

you are totally right on this , my bad maybe i should make video how i lost to that poor ■■■ itamaster just because of fighting for cheap damages"" i said that cause i don’t considere myself like a bad player or like the best but i know my main perfectly and when i struggle for something i can see that.

please bro dont talk me about resets cause every character in the game can do it for free ( if i reset you with glacius or thunder it wouldn’t give the same effect than if i did it with sadira ) . my last fights against him made me so salty that i could broke my controller. i was literally winning the match :sleepy: he was at the middle of red bar and i still was in the middle green but mister opens my**** just 3 time and i say a shadow command grab +reset takes all my 2st life bar. ahhahahaha , anyway its like that cause the devs want it like that . ita or thunder are not responsible of all these too much inapropriate nerfs.

GGS master enjoy yo main, cause its happy saison for you :grin:, just remember this

"“SOON OR LATER IT WIL BE happy saison for everyone TOO”

It’s times like this where I wish I was a mod.

And lines like that are probably the reason I’m not.

1 Like

In all seriousness, these “freedamager characters” wouldn’t get such free damage on you if you’d stop guess breaking. You’re probably turning an opening worth 25-30% into one worth 40-50% by playing that way.

This is silly. I can’t say I’ve ever seen G0tei13Izaragi do any damage in any tournament ever, so does that mean I’m free to ignore you as a talentless scrub who knows nothing about the game or this character? People can have opinions or thoughts on a character without running them at Evo dude…

4 Likes

You kinda just proved my point. People who aren’t pros and playing for money are allowed just as much to discuss Sadira and her playstyle. You can’t invalidate their opinion simply because they don’t stream and play tourneys or, in what I can speculate from your writing so far, don’t seem to fit into your opinion of those qualified to speak, which apparently has a ridiculously high standard for entry.

I am free to discuss how strong Sadira is, simply because she is in the game that I play. I can talk about how these suggested changes, not in the sense that I’m even a Sadira main (because I’m not), but how they could affect the matchup against my main, even if it does little to change the outcome of that matchup, or it makes the fight far too lopsided and is an overbuff. A Cinder main can chime in on this conversation simply because he may be inclined to say that giving her special A completely wreck Cinder’s gameplan, or that buff to special B may do nothing. An Aganos main is allowed to speak, a Gargos, a Rash, anyone. You can NOT limit the conversation based to those who simply agree, or meet what is a very unrealistic list of qualifications.

Finally, all characters have their bad matchups, and some players will counterpick them to no end. It happens, and to suggest buffs off a knee jerk reaction to another players frustration isn’t a good way to base any suggested changes.

I’m looking for that thread, and so far, the only threads with Sadira discussion seem to be started by you, which go down the same path with no real conflict resolution because there’s a ton of flawed logic at work and you speaking for pros who should be speaking for themselves. If you have a link to this thread of discussion, then please post it, but the streamers and tourney players know how to speak for themselves, so stop lumping them in as if that validates your discussion with concrete proof.

These two sentences seem almost paradoxical next to one another.[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:40, topic:18953”]
Take the wulf for example, at begin s3 manny dropped him and some of them only stopped to play KI till he get that damage buff, just see now how many wlf are back, omg its fantastic, even if i dont like the wulf self but at last im happy for real wulfs players ““thank god””" after 8 month for realize that a character is in struggle ( courageous flash6666x tho :sob:, but it paid finaly when he get that damage buff :stuck_out_tongue: it was not much but at last it help alot for flash and good wulf players.)
[/quote]

What Wulf changes? Usually when players stop using a character at the start of a season, it’s usually because they try other characters to see what they are capable of and how to play as and against them. It’s easier to fight against characters after you have fought using them in many cases. I stopped using Cinder for a bit to use Hisako, and after I started understanding her, I started doing better against her, and when I went back to using Cinder, the results were clear. I gained an understanding about the character I then used to change how I approach the matchup. It doesn’t mean I dropped Cinder like a stone in the ocean, I just switched to try out something new and learn from the experience.

That’s one thing most people watching a pro suddenly changing characters may not get. It’s not always “my character got nerfed so I’m switching till they make him better again.”

Depending on what you’re struggling with, and who you are losing to, you may not know her as well as you believe.

Or maybe you should try something like demonstrating a proof of concept on how you feel like Sadira is losing out on damage using this ender versus this ender, and variations with meter and non meter linkers and enders, or how Sadira’s super ambiguous cross-up and reset potential doesn’t offset the necessity for a more damaging ender based on the training mode numbers?

It’s not a job I would want. Props to those who do endure it. @xSkeletalx @FinchoMatic, and any of the devs or anyone I’m forgetting.

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to have a link for that do you? that sounds like it would be a ton of fun to watch.

1 Like

This guy is clearly not a real sadira player, cause the sadira he tryin’ to play doesn’t exist lulz

I think the answer here is nah bro. Sadira is good enough on her own with mixups and jumping and stuff. Tusk giving you a hard time? Don’t jump lol