KrossUp Season Champion: Raven is Raw! Thank you for playing!

Well, we didn’t ban Kilgore at our events and he’d only been out for…one week? Two weeks? Don’t entirely recall.

In Shin Hisako’s case, she’ll only be out for one day and I highly doubt anybody will feel brave enough to pick her for competitive play after such a short time period.

Simply go to www.smash.gg/krossup to find all available brackets for the series. The schedule will be listed next to each of them.

Wanna catch up on Week 6 of KrossUp? Check out this article and be sure to retweet!

As well, don’t forget to sign up for Week 7 which is happening tomorrow!

I made an account and the damn site never sent the verification email…or it hasnt come through yet. ughh

Send a post to the StreamMe Twitter account and they will look into it for you!

www.twitter.com/StreamMe

1 Like

as always thanks for keeping us up to date with cross up @JagoBlake

1 Like

It took five Grand Finals for this to happen, but congratulations to F3 Sleep for winning KrossUp Week 7! Such a close call against Mike N Ike 25!

Also, congrats to him, UA Wheels and UA Bass for locking themselves in for the Season Finale on April 2nd!

The final KrossUp bracket will be next Saturday at 6 P.M. EST! Sign-ups are open right now, so practice up and good luck!

1 Like

For those who missed out on KrossUp Week 7, here is the full article. Congratulations again to F3 Sleep for the win.

https://streammeblog.com/f3-sleep-wins-krossup-week-7/

Your final KrossUp winner is HW DaaChronicle!

And with that, the stage is set for the Season Finale this Sunday - well, not entirely. You see, DaaChronicle’s win has tied him with MnT Letalis for eighth place in the KrossUp rankings…and there’s only room for eight players in the finale.

So who will proceed to the finale? That will be decided by way of a tie-breaker to be played this Sunday. The winner not only becomes the eighth seed, he faces F3 Sleep in the first match of the finale.

Additionally, the finale itself will be double elimination instead of single. Details regarding the finale will be shared in a blog post soon.

For now, congrats not only to DaaChronicle, but to the following winners from the past seven weeks:

W1: UA Bass
W2: UA Wheels
W3: MnT Letalis
W4: UA Wheels
W5: Ectopic Illusion
W6: HW xXHOLOGRAMXx
W7: F3 Sleep
W8: HW DaaChronicle

https://streammeblog.com/hw-daachronicle-wins-krossup-week-8/

1 Like

So BAss is still going to compete in this tournament even though he quit KI?

Good luck @MnTLetalis ! We are rooting for you!

Yeah, Bass has stated he will finish his run in KrossUp as a gesture of support. After that, he’s moving on.

3 Likes

Cool! Glad to hear he is sticking it out for the event.

1 Like

Minor change in plans…

The Season Finale for KrossUp will NOT occur on April 2nd. Instead, it has been rescheduled for April 15th.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but this was necessary to accommodate recent adjustments.

1 Like

One more week to go before the ultimate conclusion to KrossUp!

If you’d like to refresh your memory about the results from the eight-week league, or if you’re new and wanting to catch up, click on any of the names below:

Week 1 Winner: UA Bass
Week 2 Winner: UA Wheels
Week 3 Winner: MnT Letalis
Week 4 Winner: UA Wheels
Week 5 Winner: Ectopic ILLusion
Week 6 Winner: HW xXHOLOGRAMXx
Week 7 Winner: F3 Sleep
Week 8 Winner: HW DaaChronicle

1 Like

Details on the KrossUp Season Finale are up for review! Tune in tomorrow at 6 P.M. EST to see who will become our grand champion!

www.stream.me/krossup

1 Like

Raven is Raw is your KrossUp Season Champion! Without dropping a single set in Winner’s, he’s defeated Wheels, Bass, and Hologram (twice) to take home the glory as well as $400!

This triumph follows his seven-week streak in the standard brackets as he’s placed Top 8 in almost the entire league except for Week 8. We send him our biggest congratulations.

It’s been fun while it lasted, KI community, but unfortunately, this marks the end of the KrossUp league. However, Mortal Kombat players should consider looking into Kombat Cup Season 2 this Monday, as well as the Overdrive Series for Guilty Gear XrD. We also have a Brawlhalla league set to take place a week later.

For more information, follow StreamMe on Twitter!

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting this series, its provided me hours of great KI matches and informative commentary (seriously, mad props. You explain a lot in a short amount of time.). I also like that you got Nick Offerman as your commentary partner, he was pretty awesome too, I loved his enthusiasm. Keep making those puns and I hope you guys return soon!

2 Likes

I hope this league returns too. Let us know if we (the KI community) can do anything to help you all with another season!

1 Like

Here is the StreamMe article covering Raven’s victory in the KrossUp Season Finale. A gracious thank-you again to everybody who participated!

https://streammeblog.com/raven-is-raw-wins-the-krossup-season-finale/

2 Likes