KoF 14 - Discussion thread

I saw that leaked roster and Geese Howard was on it…

So now I’m rather torn as to what I’m going to do, the look bothers me a bit and the animations don’t seem as fluid.

Not sure if you have seen my profile details. You cannot see it in mobile view but I have Geese sitting in a chair in my wallpaper. Him, Terry and Andy are all I need for it to be a done deal.

The Graphics aren’t that bad…Is it?

Double Reppuken!

Really hoping his Nightmare variant is available in game

KOF is another title that needs a higher budget and more staff for a “complete” game. If it had those, it could probably have kept the handrawn animation.

1 Like

Microsoft jump in. What are you waiting for? KoF needs you.

No chance, look how cheaply they treat KI like it’s an indie game.

@Dragonps

Yeah I know. But it would be nice. MS is clearly more invested in games like Halo and Minecraft seeing that Season 3 was confirmed at the last minute.

I’m not completely opposed to KOF 14 yet, I still have to see much more footage before I can make up my mind

Yeah. I’m hoping that at least they have the majority of the main KOF cast and Fatal Fury characters, but I think at this point KI has passed KOF in regards to popularity but still has a long way to go to reach Tekken and Street Fighter.

1 Like

It’s looking better. And It still has hit animations and moves like KOF, it’s just in 3D.

and faster too?..it seems. Or maybe not…can’t really tell.

Andy Bogard confirmed eh? I really hope that the cast is predominantly Fatal Fury characters. It’d be nice to see Rick Stroud again! My only request for KOF14.

1 Like

It’s looking a little better certainly, I’m still waiting on that demo footage though to get a real idea

Looks like the game’s getting better! It’s a surprise that the amount of likes in this video are dominant over the dislikes. Looks like the fans/fanboys have learned their mistakes after seeing that comparison video…or that SNK Playmore has been listening to fans.

2 Likes

surprise surprise. Xbone cant even keep their exclusives real, while ps4 keeps getting 3rd party exclusives basically by default.
just kill this dumpster of a console, because nobody wants it.

In 2016. Timed exclusive? Who knows. Maybe it will be on the One. Probably will be a PS4 exclusive. Microsoft needs to buy the Marvel Rights soon or else MvC4 as PS4 exclusive will place the nail on the coffin for the future of fighting games on the One.

i hate to say it but the nail is already in.

PS4

SFV
KOF14
GG Xrd and its new Version Revelator
MKX
Blazblue
Injustice
USF4

• all 3d FG

Xbox One has

Blazblue
KI
MKX

• all 3d FG

It will be hard to get player buy a xbox one for Fight Games. We should be happy that we get a KI PC release.

If XB1 gets MvC4 and a lot more classic FG’s,it might get some Japanese FG’s to stop being PS4 exclusive. Maybe.

1 Like