Kim Wu's Colors & Accessories

Because her coat is an accessory

Color 8 and Retro Color 2 are my favorites.

Why is Kim’s true retro color 5??

You will see those very soon. Working on Rash’s now.

AHHHH good catch. The numbers are all wonky. Let me see if I can fix. ■■■■ automated tools.

6 Likes

GOD WHY CANT IT BE 3/29

Im just going to have to delete my maya shadow slot.

Kim is that chick

Oh so it really was posted wrong. I was wondering why color 1 wasn’t first.

I Kinda knew that black & white split harley quinn top would be the color 10

[quote=“rukizzel, post:44, topic:6075”]
AHHHH good catch. The numbers are all wonky. Let me see if I can fix. Damn automated tools.
[/quote]Haha, I knew it.

Love her retro, truly beautiful with the clothing and colors. Didn’t much like the neon green but that’s just me. The cloth in her waist should be a lot longer though.

As for her original, the colors are awful. Why is every color still include the purple and blue. It is sort of an eyesore with some colors. A white and black with a good mixture of gold and red for color 9 would be more rewarding than just white hair with some slight changes to her clothing yet still have the same purple color.

Edit: just realized her coat is an accessory? I suppose that makes sense similar to TJs colors and accessories.

2 Likes

Kim finally showing her true colors.

2 Likes

I was just about to ask why you deleted your other post. XD
Nothing you wrote breaks any sort of rules of this forum, from what I know

I like the retro look a lot better.

So, wait, why is the actual color scheme of her original design her 5th color instead of her 1st color? That is, if the order of the images in the gallery is representative of how the colors are numbered in-game. The Retro costume in general looks good regardless, but I’m just curious.

The black and white retro is amazing. I think that shall be my go to.

A lot of the colours are nice in both normal and retro, but the black and white one really stands out to me.

Her Retro looks AMAZING, and her face looks a 1000x better.

Well done IG, so hyped!

2 Likes

I can’t for the life of me understand how a fashion student uses such badly clashing colors! Why is she ALWAYS in the purple and blue coat!? Her shirt and hair color changes are nice, but they clash so badly with the never-changing coat. GAH!

I guess that’s why she’s destined to be the savior of the world and not a premier fashion designer, hehe
 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#That retro though

I like her retro colors and appearance - every single 1. The only question I have regarding it is why her standard purple and blue with red hair is not her default color for that set?

Regardless of what I think regarding her colors, I can’t wait to see the accessories she’ll have for both (maybe they’ll help with her horrifyingly bad clashing colors on her default). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who’d love to see Kim Wu with a hot mirrors edge style alternate hairstyle and outfit so it can be YELLOW koff koff

5 Likes

My Favorite Default:

#Color 8 a close second

My Favorite Retro:

Love the Icy blue Look!

Black and Gold Retro close 2nd.

2 Likes

Fave default is the purple hair Psylocke!
Psylocke Kim 1 on Orchid stage and Psylocke Kim 2 on Aganos stage!!!

Fave default runner up is the main red hair default!
and Retros

Fave retro!

Fave retro runner up! KI2 Orchid cosplay!!!

I really love Barbie Kim Wu on cinder stage too!

And Psylocke retro on cinder!!! I won’t be able to choose!!!

Ok. Should be all fixed on the filenames. Someone go give them a look and yell at me if I lied.

5 Likes