KIM WU confirmed. Now lets repost all that fantastic fan art

Hey guys

Season 3 is on its way and yes Kim Wu has been confirmed!

Lets try and re upload all the concepts and ideas that we had on the previous forums and let us re discuss what NEW things kim wu should have in Kis3

2 Likes

So Kim Wu will be the Star of Season 3?
Or will be like season 2 with cinder tease at the end of TJ Combo Trailer?

1 Like

http://zeymar.deviantart.com/art/Killer-Instinct-Kim-Wu-new-concept-for-IG-479644123

lets go again =D

2 Likes

I don’t see Kim being delayed until August.
I believe she will be the official start of Season 3. Along with another guest character, maybe Joanna Dark

1 Like

Thought I’d share these old drawings I’ve made since the upload doesn’t work… Yet… :smile:
http://rzstudio.deviantart.com/art/Kim-Wu-for-Season-3-fanart-471509737

http://rzstudio.deviantart.com/art/Kim-Wu-The-Taekwon-Dragon-Guardian-477150392

2 Likes

I really hope they give her bangs as in your photo with at least a poseable mass of polygon ponytail hair like Maya’s default costume ‘dreads’

1 Like

These are beautiful!!! MORE MORE KIM WUUU haha

2 Likes

Hair like fire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Many tanks :slight_smile: Will do once the forum accepts upload haha

2 Likes

Made this mini poster a few days ago. Been 2 years of fan designing and the hype for the fans (including myself) and IG (hopefully) has fully paid off (of course other artists who’ve made designed her as well) And guess what I’m not done yet… You’ll see why near future, will make a post about it.

Big thanks to MS/IG for making it happen~
[ NOTE The design on the very right is still incomplete but what the heck, KIM’S CONFIRMED! ]

3 Likes

Love it. Most a of these would look great as an alternate , do you guys see them totally giving Kim the modernized approach, like x-23 or teen titans for her default?

Both costumes can’t be ancient Korean.

Looks super cool! You never did finish that kim and jago pic you teased btw lol

1 Like

Heheh yeah xD;;; I wanted to put thought and meaning into the pic. Kinda wanted it to look appealing as well Haven’t forgotten about it though :smile: .

Though since Kim is confirmed and all, part of me wants to wait for her full reveal while the other part of me just want to let my creativity out on the pair haha~

2 Likes

Haha yea I see what you mean. Well either way, can’t wait to see whatever art you draw up!

2 Likes

This is beautiful!

^_^.

1 Like

Sup Red Awesome pic!!! I hope they use some of your ideas!

2 Likes

OMG, I never knew I wanted wendesday as a KI fighter until I saw those concept art pictures. She should wear a red scarf that holds her head from falling. I can’t remember which horror story is the one with a girl wearing a scarf holding her head in place.

lol I drew just because I love her =D

Wednesday would be really cool for the cast of KI, fits :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Firstly, love the fan art especially the fire hair! I am very afraid of what you are going to do with her once S3 drops and she is playable. Ki Hype Train keeps on chooo choooing along! So excited and afraid at the same time. You better believe once we find out more about Miss Wu I will be studying the character not only to play and enjoy, but to also wreck you with my girl Orchid…one can dream right :smile_cat:

1 Like