@KillerInstinct Twitter Update? 🕊️

See that new button? No? ENHANCE:

Killer Instinct (@KillerInstinct) / Twitter

May be nothing, may be something, but now there’s a little black button that links the KI Twitter directly to Xbox Game Studios. #STAYTUNED

-Zenek

2 Likes

Taking this with a grain of salt, but supposedly a leak for Xbox’s showcase seems to have KI listed.

Im prepared for a whole lotta nothing, but then again… maybe, just maybe we’ll finally get something KI related.

And if not, whelp…

4 Likes

Well, let’s hope this could be true. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Killer Instinct 2!? :open_mouth: :grinning: :smiley: FIGHT ON! KILLER INSTINCT! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll take this with a grain of salt, but a part of me hopes that this is true. A new KI along with a new “Quake”? Oh hell yes! I hope that for the latter they revisit the dark Lovecraftian stuff from “Quake 1” as opposed to the Strogg from 2 and 4.

2 Likes

taken with a grain of salt myself.

1 Like

If the KI announcement ends up being a fricken trailer for Fortnite skins, I will banish my computer into the hole Leonidas used during 300.

I’m only joking… KI isnt popular enough to get Fortnite skins lol. Kids these days dont care about that crap. A blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

God, perish the thought.

Indeed.

2 Likes

Keep your expectations realistic. We don’t know how this will turn out.

1 Like

Indeed so and but of course too, yes. This is still exciting KI-related news AND info though :slight_smile:

Only 13 more hours before we find out either way!

-Zenek :watch:

2 Likes

Never know. We eventually got that new KI like after 17 years later (if I did count right lol) with cool new characters included. :wink:

2 Likes

yah it took 17 years to get anew KI

1 Like

So I counted it right, yay!
Yeah, I remember as teen searching internet if there was any clue about KI3 but only to find fake/fan made trailers. :sob:

1 Like

Same here. I was rickrolled hundreds of times.

1 Like

I feel you, mate.

1 Like

I guess this was a fluke?

1 Like

Whelp, look on the bright side…

Least it wasnt fortnite skins.

2 Likes

MaYbE NeXt TiM3 GaMeRz.

-Zenek

1 Like

So, was it just a rumor?