@KillerInstinct Twitter Update? 🕊️

Like I said, grain of salt.

1 Like

I know :smiley: But because I’m crazy KI fan, Im hopeful.

1 Like

Yup, whole lotta nothing.

1 Like

Are there any upcoming showcasing events for X-Box, or was this the only one?

1 Like

Not to my knowledge, then again it did strictly said it was for Starfield.

Sooner than you’d think! Xbox is doing an expanded version of today’s how on Tuesday with extra games in it, so there you go!

Beyond Tuesday??? I dunno.

-Zenek

1 Like

Least Payday 3 got confirmed, I guess. Probably the only title I really gave a crap about.

Even then, it was only shown for like 3 seconds, max.

I figured it was a rumor. That’s why it’s important to everything with a grain of salt :salt:. Even if it were true, how would Bandcai approach the game?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be impossible for Namco to make a 2D fighter, but Id doubt it would play anything like DH/IGs version.

If anything, Fighting EX Layer is the closest example I could think of regarding something like that.

2 Likes

Whelp, nevermimd about Payday 3 I suppose…

Because online-only restrictions worked so well for games like Friday the 13th, Back 4 Blood, Redfall and Rumbleverse, right?.. (Sarcasm)

Really wish publishers would stop doing this crap…

Guess Gundam Evolution is in the same boat. Which sucks, as I was actually enjoying this one.

Why are so many games shutting down as of late? I knew the days were coming, but it feels like every day they’re dropping off one after another these past few months. What a rip off.

on next update please make shadow jago figure colors available on steam. i’ll pay.