Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

If anyone would be able to stream this that would be awesomešŸ‘

That sucks if we can get it streamed I hope we put on a good show

Could you add Spain timezone to the OP please?

It would be 10 pm CET

1 Like

It is donešŸ‘

Iā€™d assume it would take a while as it is a round robin sort of thing.I can move it back an hour or two to try and help

I should be in. Family may get in the way since I leave for a long trip the following day, but I think I should be okay.

1 Like

@FeverAyeAye whats the name gonna be?

I personally have no problem staying up (I pulled an all nighter for Wrestlemania 32) but others such as @PVXenoraptor might not be able due to the times.

Also I might not be able to compete at all due to the fact that Exam season is getting closer, but il have to wait and see

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be your teammate if you canā€™t find anyone

Sure! Iā€™ll take anyone. Iā€™m in it for thr fun. I took eveyones advice to ā€œstart playing to funā€.
Was always in edge and trying too hard.

Awesome!

1 Like

Team Name?I want something cool to put in the bracket

@MathAmphetameme Any ideas? Iā€™m with you, just like to play to have fun and learn. Team name can be anything.

The Laughing Memes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would personally change the times one or two hours back, and thatā€™ll be perfect for me.

I am, however, Helping my dad on Saturday, clear out my grandmaā€™s care home room as she had recently passed away.

But I am sure that Iā€™ll be home before 6PM GMT.

If the times are pushed back, Iā€™ll be sure to have me and @PVT1AORyanBay enter as Psycho Vipers.

Unless @TheNinjaOstrich doesnā€™t want to do it.

I already pushed the times back an hour do you mean an hour or two from their current time?

And i thought the hours being pushed back once was to muchā€¦ :joy:

Yes

That would be 10AM Pacific Time btw, and if you ask me there is no way in hell I would get up before 11am on a weekend :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Team name is ā€œElefant Memesā€. :slight_smile:
@LaughingElefant @ZTRAINOVER9000

2 Likes