Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

As requested by you the people this is the KILLER SYNERGY TEAM BRAWL #1!!!

Date
Saturday,March 18th at 2:00PM EST

Time Conversions For The People That Need Them
1PM CDT
11 AM Pacific Time
12 PM MDT
2 PM Central Time
6 PM GMT
7 PM CET

Rules

1.Teams will be player chosen and created as it makes it much easier to create a bracket
2.Teams will have two members for the sake of time
3.Each member of the team will fight each member of the opposing team
4.Double Elimination,
5.The team with the most wins will be given the overall win and move on
6. In the event of a tie, each team will choose one player and those players will play a tie breaker set
7.Must be a partner from the forums

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL
Be creative and come up with a cool name for your team and post it in the thread so I can put it in the bracket which is linked here : http://challonge.com/2i5n6ue8

Now the one thing that worries me most about allowing player made teams is the creation of a “dream team” that destroys all opposition every tournament. SO I have decided that THE SAME TEAM MAY NOT ENTER TWICE if this does indeed become a series.

Now go tell your best bud or maybe someone new you’ve met on the forums and pair to see if your team will conquer all :muscle:

@DescartesTruth @SneerfulWater57 @TheNinjaOstrich @PVT1AORyanBay @PVXenoraptor @MandrillManiac @MaruMDQ @ItzTymeToDul @LemonHunter38 @LaughingElefant

5 Likes

If anyone needs a partner I’m available

@ORambleO @NitricZenith @FallofSeraphs76 @FeverAyeAye @TheNinjaOstrich @KevBones10 @WeddedOx1116077 @Crainiak24 @BigBadAndy @VerminatorX

What about in the event of a draw, both in the set and/or a match?

@Dayv0 @RoTeNdO @GalacticGeek @DarkLrdChuckles @MDMMORNING @CoIyn @GeneralScrebor @Zcythe @Sasuke99I @oTigerSpirit

I knew I forgot to put something down when I was typing this thanks for reminding me I’ll put it in. The team will do a tie breaker set and they can choose who they put up to fight

Hmm only two members in a team. Well, if those I play with and know need me to pull out of retirement, let me know.

I’d personally like to draft
 @FeverAyeAye if you’d be willing to join me

@PVXenoraptor Want to be a Tag Team? :wink:

1 Like

wow, I’m honoured! I’ll add you on xbox so we can chat tactics.

1 Like

4:00 pm EST is 9:00 PM GMT, so depending on how long it lasts that could be a bit of a struggle for us in the UK

1 Like

Aight, just in case I can make this (hopefully I can, though) who wants to be shackled to my useless carcass? :joy:

3 Likes

That is quite a sales pitch😂

1 Like

I do what I can. :wink:

1 Like

What’s your gamertag?

My GT is ZTRAIN OVER9000

2 Likes

@CoIyn and @DescartesTruth will be team:

“Wheels and the Legman”

:wheelchair::mens:

:us: :necktie:

3 Likes

Lmao, need myself a teammate.

1 Like

sorry amigo, can’t do Saturdays. Real shame, this sounds like a ton of fun. If it is still running when my shift is done I’ll have to tune in.