Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

If I knew how to photoshop I would it kills me that I don’t

1 Like

@FeverAyeAye I assume you are on the Fever team. You want to set up the lobby and invit me and @zcythe?

@ZTRAINOVER9000 I assume you’re the other half of Fevertrain. You guys ready to go in 5 min?

PS @ZTRAINOVER9000 I can’t find your gamer tag…

@BigBadAndy I’ll Invite everyone when it’s your time to play that bracket isn’t official

I thought it starts at 2:00? We’re 8 minutes late already…

Sorry I had some minor stuff to do I’m starting up the stream and the bracket is cool

That’s cool. I don’t want to be a ■■■■ about it, but I have a lot going on. So if this is going to drag on forever I’m going to have to bail…

I just got back as i got an inv from Ztrain :joy::joy:

I’m watching, sorry for not being there, I think I’m being accused of being anti social by a friend right now, too, feels bad man, but I feel pretty bad myself. :sweat:

Could be worse. You could’ve slept through the whole tournament, lol.

Thanks for running this @ZTRAINOVER9000. I thought it was a really good time. And a big thanks to @Zcythe for being my teammate. It was very cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

GGs to everyone that played especially @STLemonHunter who carried @ItzTymeToDul to the win…Kappa

7 Likes

Thanks @ZTRAINOVER9000 for hosting, I had so much fun and accomplished things I never thought would happen, I’d never think I’d put up worthy fights against @Zcythe and @BigBadAndy (GGs btw). Thanks to my boy @PVT1AORyanBay for being my teammate.
I hope you make a second one!

2 Likes

GGs dude. I’m basically free against Cinder, majority of the cast really, so he’s a good choice.

1 Like