Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

@ZTRAINOVER9000 it sounds like both @NitricZenith and I have reservations about the tournament. So if there are no objections from my partner, I’d like to withdrawal from the fight. My NCLEX is close, it is the last thing standing between me and going back to work. The stakes are too high for me to allow too many distractions.

1 Like

It’s all good dude, you got your priorities straight, make sure you kick your exam’s butt instead! If anyone does want a waif an stray tourney partner, hit me up! If not, it’s fine, I have stuff I probably should be doing on the weekend anyway! :smiley:

If you want to play I can find someone

OK so the teams I have down are

Highway To Hail : Zcythe and BigBadAndy
Wheels And Legman : DescartesTruth and Colyn
Jumping Spider,Hidden Tiger : DarkLrdChuckles and oTigerSpirit
Duling Lemons : ItzTymeToDul and ST LemonHunter
Elefant Memes : SaltyFoal586648 and LaughingElefant
Pyscho Vipers : PV Xenoraptor and PV T1AORyanBay
Shin Remix : Dayv0 and DEClimax
If there are any teams that I missed please let me know sooner than later

Add “Shin Remix” with @DEClimax and me

2 Likes

“KevBones is lonely” (crying)

1 Like

I will have to leave and drop out if the tournament goes over 7 PM EST :sweat: @ItzTymeToDul sorry if that happens man

1 Like

:+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

@NitricZenith if you still want to play @KevBones10 is lonely and crying

Holy cow, I hope it doesn’t go that long!

2 Likes

Is Shin Hisako allowed in the tournament or is it too soon after her release?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter to me

@ZTRAINOVER9000, @DEClimax, I have to drop the tournament. There was an accident in the highroad and I’m on a bus. Traffic hasn’t moved for the last 30 mins. Unless a miracle happens, I will not make it on time.

Sorry :frowning:

Oh that sucks I hope the people involved are all good.No worries @Dayv0

1 Like

We start up in an hour give or take a few minutes good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats the stream link for when it starts?

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have been much comfort to Kev, not from lack of trying, I just picture him wanting someone actually good on his team. :sweat_smile:

Also, if anyone has a spare magical health elixir, I could use it, 10 hours sleep and still feeling like actual crud, need to do stuff, stuff’s not happening. :confused:

1 Like

Sorry for the corny profile picture I just had to :joy:

1 Like

It’s be better off you had vegeta crushing his scouter inside the train.

I might be late btw, my mum decided last minute that we had to go out and i might not make it back in time for my first match.

I hate it when i cant make it and its out of no fault of my own