KILLER RANK who's made it?

CONGRATULATIONS! !!! Yay

SORRY I got banned lol.

Something about opinions :nail_care: lol

Your well good enough to make killer seraph ur omen is on FLEEK lol

You keep going!!! You never know gargous might do it for u!!

When did you get banned?!

2 Likes

For a day yeah lol. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You got banned form here? When?
and what is FLEEK? lol

For a day :hushed: lol

On fleet is like that video u sent me on face book lol. It means like perfect on point lol

1 Like

It took me 5 timesā€¦

Twice with ARIA, once with Hisako and Miraā€¦

Sadira made it happen thoā€¦!!!

2 Likes

You got lucky, still plenty of TJā€™s out there with some funky stuff!

With every loss you learning, stick with it and be patient!

still trying to make my way there.

3 Likes

Congratulations itā€™s worth the slogā€¦ more so for the slogā€¦ itā€™s hard and rewarding! :smile:

You can do it sightless! Your awesome with Fulfore what r u on so far?

Iā€™m in gold currently, as far as I know

4 Likes

IDK man, itā€™s a coin toss between Tj and Cinder for my worst matchups and I played plenty of Cinders on the way to Killer, which was vicious.

I was just grateful I played against one TJ and I think they were still learning him.

Cinder is tough, and the juggles can be tough to deal with. I play Cinder but not as well as these guys, but Iā€™ll figure it outā€¦

2 Likes

Today I made it back to Killerā€¦third time. This last time was a voluntary reset. I wanted to work on Gargos so I reset it and have been using him near exclusively in ranked, and now Iā€™m back. Learned some neat tricks (as unsafe as it is, I love his heavy portal punch-> light PP juggle-> air grab), and Iā€™m pretty sure I have a new main aside from Glacius.

2 Likes

Ha thatā€™s awesome well done! !! Gargos is brilliant love his juggle grab

1 Like

Iā€™ve played since S2, but ranked always intimidated me. I decided to go RAAM only after he came out. Qualifiers started me off in silver, and I hit gold the next day. Iā€™m on a losing streak, so itā€™s probably gonna take a while to reach killer.

2 Likes

Your going in the right direction keep going!!

Loosing streaks are learning streaks

1 Like

Got mine a while ago, just forgot to mention it. But hereā€™s what my stats for Gold was:

Played Riptor every match.

4 Likes