KILLER RANK who's made it?

I see we should play a few sets

When I am not grounded

Sure, just let me know when. :smile:

Well I only play on weekends

I made it back to killer last week. Mainly playing Sadira and also alot of Rash. Got my Rash to level 50 same day as,my killer status.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Popped Killer Rank last night :smiley:

Big ups to the dude who picked his LVL20 Tusk to fight my Hisako for my Promotion match :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sigh

I finally made silver…

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP!! getting over this hump is hard. Lol! I was at 600 pts in Gold when I started last night…I’m now at 590 after 2 hours of grinding. RIDICULOUS! I think the highest I got was like 740, but then I just got bopped over, and over, and over again. I can absolutely say that Hisako terrifies me, and that I just have to get better at Okie timing, as well as overall execution.

Yesterday was a depressing night. SMH.

3 Likes

Good thing that you at least got back to somewhere near your previous score!

1 Like

You can do it keep going mate!!!

1 Like

Im in gold but only played about 10 matches 6-4 I believe. Ive been way too busy playing Bloodborne and DS3. I may get back on the Ranked tonight. I flew through Bronze and silver with only 3 total losses.
Gold progress is so slow now with best of 3.

1 Like

You may do better than me in Gold. I’m sitting at like 36-31 or something. I’m not under water, but I’m close. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks, my girl Sexy Orchid.

2 Likes

Trust me, i stand many days at bottom of Gold, and start grinding when i learned enough.

Just reminder: You learn a lot when you lose, and you earn a lot when you won.
Keep it up.

1 Like

I’m back in KI but I wont lie it feels a bit harder to get in. One loss in the Promotion match brings you down 200 points.

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m staying a Qualifier since I quit playing ranked, plus it’s right where a scrub like me belongs.

1 Like

Cool another qualifier here. :slight_smile: