Killer Instincts Exposure

I’ve been wondering what the hold-up has been with putting KI at the forefront of Microsoft attention. They have exclusive rights. Would it kill them to give it more face time at large events? The game looks beautiful! It always has. They could at least mention it with Halo and GoW.
We would love to see this game grow. I’d be even more proud to claim I’ve been playing since its release.

No other fighting game is so intense that I find myself holding my breath and getting sweaty palms when watching Grand Finals matches.

well looks like the ones to keep this game a live is us the community , is a great game i consider this new ki better that others, and others to come in my top 2 after street fighter , i dont like guest character, i now was a big request , with the intention to add new players with guest characters is for casual people maybe … the only thinks i like about this is are inside microsof brand…

i was worry about for a moment because i though will be from other franchise. i that keep me sad for a moment but once i see they belong inside microsfot … y think was smart move much better than mortal kombat and tekken , i dont like to see yoda, or leather face as guest … capcom did with fatal fury with street fighter

the arbiter game play woow

the rash animation and game play … so fun and great

i still not agree with the guest characters personally i preffer new ones, but iron galaxy and microsoft i mean ken lobb and adam isgreen … they now what direction want to go, and is good.

we ask for that the mayority (not me) but surprise me alot the gamplay and the feel that will fave…
vs alien barraka that is really bad as a example. my point is this guy know what a figthing game is and how to keep that flow with their own guest characters .

pd
after seson 3 conclude maybe adam isgreen can convince ken lobb to talk to phil spencer to give more money to make the remaning stages…well this is a dream actually because i love this stages the most from other fighting games.

1 Like

See for me it depends who’s coming…

We have 3 characters left …

If they are all afiliated with Gargos and they all come through that portal on Kan-Ras stage (as his kinda street fighter bosses) then I guess they wouldn’t have stages and they have JUST got to earth?

Like Gargos lived on earth thousands of years ago whatever castle he had would be gone now?

I’d take destruction versions of our stages any day of the week. So for example.

Mayas: night stage with a total eclipse
Tjs: smoke, buildings on fire explosions on Street level
Aria: portal in the sky opening with omens flying out.

All small things that don’t need a new stage but show the coming of a character

I totally agree… make it an advert and play it at their tournament, or just a video of it on xbox.com and the dash board.

Put an advert on IGN or in Edge magazine or somthing. Fill a cover on Xbox magazine or do a decent article on its history and on the game now.

These things cost hardly any money but help the exposure of the game.

The only good thing is, is that our guests have been doing that:

Rash: Rare reply
Arbiter: halo world cup

These are all epic exposure times that we greatly need! :blush:

Id have thought season 3 deserves a tv commercial just my opinion

Ki super nintendo had one

1 Like

I never said to throw 100 million at anything.
I said bringing it back could’ve been huge!
How does that translate into throwing obscene amounts of money at it.
There are ways of getting your name out there without spending loads.
Dunno where faith equates massive budget either.
You can believe in your product.

1 Like

That is freakin’ cool. What an awesome bundle that would be.

1 Like

Cheers mate :blush::blush::blush: shame they won’t make it for me hahah

I agree… I must say getting huge in this work and these markets usually takes ALLOT of money.

But ur right there are still so many ways that MS could push KI

1 Like

I don’t disagree that it doesn’t cost to advertise but I dunno MS seems to be giving up to me.
Their get up and go has hot up and went elsewhere.