Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

#Everyone get in the Chat and The Party LETS GO!!!

1pm central time or 2pm Fluttershyā€™s time and he ins in Florida so 2pm eastern time

Fluttershy is your go to guyā€¦add him on Xbox live so he can invite you when its time for you to play ectā€¦ make sure you are in the twitch chat and paying attention because if your name is called and your not ready and hold up the stream then you get skipped and called a douchebag (LOL just kidding on that part)

And pay no attention to Galactic Geek postsā€¦he likes to threaten new comers and has a complex about how awesome he isā€¦ so just ignore him :wink:

Add me if you like and we can play exhibition ā€¦which im doing right now

Cool beans!

@MrxFlutterShy I gotta go anyway :confused: Sorry.

Thatā€™s ok. We will get that fixed soon!

1 Like

Yup, Iā€™m not doing this ever again. Lol

What? Why not!?

It was very fun in the beginning, but it soon got to the point that I felt like throwing my TV out the window.

from loosing?

Or something i did?

You were fine, but I just kept loosing. I came into this forum battle with everything Iā€™ve learned thus far, and although it was fun in the beginning, it eventually became stressful as I started to face better players whoā€™ve probably been in hundreds of tournaments.

Thatā€™s the tough thing about FGs though, you loseā€¦ A lotā€¦ If you get pissed when you lose though, then you canā€™t learn. Understand the gameā€™s mechanics and see how other people utilize them. Itā€™s the journey everyone takes.

2 Likes

Well, Sasuke is one of the best players we have.

You just need some 1 on 1 sessions with us.

you need to be TALKED TO.

Please dont get discouraged.

I will help you any time you need. please message me any time today or whenever it is convenient for you.

1 Like

So find someone who uses the mechanics in a way that you havenā€™t done, and ask them to show you how to do it. :wink:

1 Like

I need a vacation

I can help you with that, too.

WE can help you with that, too.

There are ā€œlayersā€ of playing that you need to discover 1 at a time. once you get passed the layer you are on now, you will see yourself get better quickly.

1 Like

Ok guys, I have made the last ever update to the OP. Please look at it.

Aw, did you really have to show a match in your video where I lose!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s the only FB footage I have leftā€¦

To go along with this:
#THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD.
I ask that you guys please forget everything you know about me. I have not been professional, consistent, or collected. This was a learning experience, and as long as we are dedicated, every step is a worth-while path to creating the best center for the KI Community on the web. Even if we only have 2 participants each stream, i will continue to work until i have benefited you all in some way.

See you soon :heart:

1 Like

So after calming down, Iā€™ve decided to stay away from the Forum Battles. Although it began as a great experience, itā€™s obvious that Iā€™m not ready to be apart of this. I need to get better first, and master the characters Iā€™ve choosen to main. It will be a long journey, but in the end, my skills will be determined by the Forum Battles.

1 Like