Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

Thats literally the worst thing ever.

I hate this generation.

Thats how job searches are now daysā€¦ you cant walk in and apply anywhereā€¦ everything is online and its sad becasue a lot of ppl dont have access to online or even know how to use the online resume or create one.

Id hire you if you were down here in LAā€¦but you would probably melt come summer time lol

Well Iā€™m in quite the pickle thenā€¦

Let your family know that - ā€œhey mom, I went to Best Buy to apply for a job like you wanted me to, but guess what? They said to apply online! Youā€™re the best, mom!ā€ sarcasm

The cool thing about Best Buy is that you can walk in and use their own computers online, so technically, you could apply using their own computers right there in the store. Of course, there is always the risk of accidentally leaving your personal info behind for others to find, so it is a calculated risk. Alternatively, you could go to another public area, such as a community center or library that may allow the public to use their computers.

I tried that. Too bad I live with the most unreasonable people on the planet.

I had a theory it worked for some reason the modem in my house is still active. My internet hasnā€™t been shut off yet! Through the power of Google I learned how to turn my computer into a router. Iā€™m still here! And if anyone wants to talk to me Iā€™m going to go online.

4 Likes

So what is your status?

Did the bill just not get paid?

Are you still in ā€œlimboā€, or are you sure that it will stay on?

I know tax day is april 15th here in the US. But RGL lives in canada.

I have no idea. But I have a new problem. The connection has really short range. It vanishes everytime I walk into my room. Hmmmm.

@RGLOfficial that sucks. :confused: best of luck on the search.

Yeah the job application procedures are weird now. Kholes did the same to me. Smh.

All jobs do these now. Itā€™s regular. IT SUCKSā€¦but itā€™s regular.

News: my internet hasnā€™t stopped yetā€¦ I have a theory that it might take until the end of the month for the service to stop during the billing period. These suspicions can only be confirmed if my internet carries over into tomorrow.

2 Likes

#So tomorrow is the last forum battles under this thread.

Tomorrow will be the last casual stream, where us regulars can get together and mess around the whole time.

After that, you will see the new thread begin to roll out.

Just want to take this last chance to say thank you for what we have achieved so far, and to remind you that the new thread will be the mark of a TOTALLY new path in Forum Battles.

Its time to settle in and bring this event to a standard where it will help bring the whole KI community together.

1 Like

I canā€™t play with all of youā€¦ Because my aunt and me will go to theater movies. I canā€™t wait to watch The Jungle Book!

2 Likes

I gave you a like for that Rudyard Kipling classic. I have a 1st edition in my home. :slight_smile:

Canā€™t wait to see the film for myself (although I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll see it in theaters).

1 Like

Itā€™s the end of a very small era for me. It breaks my heart to see this thread go. Itā€™s for the best though. To be honest, not having to worry about Forum Battles is a huge load off. I uploaded two Youtube videos today! TWO! I feel like I can breathe again! For whenever my internet does decide to go (God knows when thatā€™ll beā€¦) I wish you guys all the best.

Iā€™m gonna focus on other things in my life. Youtube is something Iā€™ve neglected for too longā€¦

@MrxFlutterShy I think Iā€™ll be there but Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m going to see the Jungle book (like @KevBones10) at 10:30.

Put me down on the list, but I might be late.

Edit: @RGLOfficial I hope things get better for you! You have my thoughts, luck, and hopes!

1 Like

What Is this all about?

A community event for playing KI together.

We are in a bit of a transition right now, but if you would like to join us, we are streaming today at 2pm Eastern.

Iā€™m not Very good. I only Just got an Xbox One Today. I have been wanting to play Killer Instinct for a long time though.

1 Like