Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

Good Games to all. @MandrillManiac, @RGLOfficial, @Marbledecker, @R1stormrider. I think that’s about everyone, and good to hear from you @SightlessKombat, been a while since I’ve talked with you. Good to hear you again.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Want play with me? Anyone?

Im down a set FT5

Yeah sure!

Send me a friend request!

1 Like

me too!

1 Like

Welp, you missed me… Typical. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then again, I didn’t see you either, but I’ll just assume that’s because I went to watch the new Star Wars film again (thanks for telling me it was out, @RGLOfficial - it was actually better on a 2nd viewing IMO) after only losing 2 or 3 fights and winning I don’t know how many (did someone keep track?) against everyone and was gone before you apparently showed up fashionably late to the party. :wink:

I try to make friends, but it’s quite hard as I have a pretty rough exterior - it’s made of stone after all. :smiley:

Then again, I think I’m getting sick, which sucks, as I’ve had what feels like a sinus headache ever since I started the film. I took a hot shower and some allergy medicine (I would prefer some Sudafed, but we’re currently out) that’s helped a little bit, but I think I might just pass out for a few hours as well to get some much needed rest… :mask:

In the meantime…
Keep on fightin’, winnin’, losin’, and learnin’ people! :kissing_heart:

I’m sorry for late reply because my father force me to help him. : /
But hey, I will play with both of you soon!

2 Likes

I was about an hour late to the party but I got in some good matches today.

@FallofSeraphs76 @Lecter2005
I’m ready!

I am so proud :joy:

I was scared that i had dropped the ball hard on this one!

My Apologies and Thanks to all of you! Hope it was fun,
@GalacticGeek @Marbledecker @KevBones10 @IronFlame @FallofSeraphs76 @Lecter2005 @MandrillManiac @Painki11s @adrunkhalfbreed @Sasuke99I

(I used my 1 time to be gone. It wont happen again.)

2 Likes

We shall see. :no_mouth:

I have added you

Ready to play with me?

yeah sure!

1 Like

@Lecter2005

What? No add for me? I’m starting to feel like I don’t exist around here, and all I did was leaave early!

No offense dude, really. I just didn’t notice everybody’s presence here )

I played with NOBODY of the forum yesterday. It didn’t work for some reason.

I add you right away.

Edit: Added

Generally, we form multiple parties and group together. The stream is a more public show for some to see that this get together style of stuff is happening, but there are multiple parties not on stream happening where we talk and play against one another. So some of us may go unnoticed because we aren’t in the same lobby/party online.

Generally it has to be done this way, some of us with weak connections…no names dropped…can be dropped pretty easily in lobby mode if it becomes too big, so multiple smaller ones are how it has to happen for stability’s sake.

3 Likes

I think I want to join this.

2 Likes

You just Did.

And you may never leave.

Congratulations! :smiley:

2 Likes

I remember seeing the stream for this not too terribly long ago and thinking about just how fun it had looked to have people playing like this and all.

Upset some I missed out this past weekend on it, being new still and not having a forum account at the time and all, but hopefully look forward to getting in some play with folks Saturday or so and learn how to play now.

Just have to ween myself off of using the combo assist for linkers.

1 Like