Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

I’m gonna feature a Salt Wars joke in the Round 4 video. No changing the name though. Sorry!

2 Likes

Aganos the Hutt? Cinder Fett? Han Jago and Sabreacca?

LMAO Seraphs, I know you get this.

Love you guys! :slightly_smiling:

(As Friends I swear)

2 Likes

Along time ago, in a galaxy just like this one… Actually, it was this one, so it wasn’t far far away…

Salt Wars, episode IV: A New Hope [or possibly level of hopelessness].

For 3previous forum battles, the tyranical @GalacticGeek has ruled over the other players with an intimidating glare and an even more intimidating Aganos playstyle, that few have managed to surpass. However, if rumours are to be believed, there are many more to add to the ranks of challengers. Maybe if just one can defeat the evel Galactic[Geek] empire, then maybe the rest can follow in their footsteps…

4 Likes

Another Side Note:

So I set my Stream Title to:
“Training for Forum Battles Round 4! W/Ostrich”

And at one point, I had over 10 people! (Which is a lot to me!)

Even @CStyles45 & @TheVet1978 dropped in to say hi! I told anyone that if they wanted to join, the only requisite was to sign up to the forums! I had two people agree, and I had two people who were new to KI experience KI, with Season 2 Sets, with the one and only, CGDarnys! I think I did good, because all I saw from those people, were:

“**** YEAH!
” Was that a fatality! Woah!"

Very Happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now I go along with the law.

Hells yeah!! thats great! I forgot to tell you guys I messaged MAX on his Youtube as he had just posted his most recent KI video and invited him to the Forum battle and explained the details behind the idea. NO response yet…but was worth a shot! lol

Cant wait for some fun times guys. Improving my skills is what i want and I am hoping i can get some good matches in.

1 Like

OMFgosh The desperate shadow counter makes it so much more sad! XD
And the piano notes are timed PERFECTLY for the wall crashes.

This is in my top 3 favorite things on the forums!

1 Like

I’ve just been sitting on the sidelines watching this thread for a while now…

Gotta say, this thread is getting pretty weird…

3 Likes

Lol What makes you say that? :wink:

And Kermit wasn’t? :laughing:

I honestly don’t remember how that one started, it just happened and it ruins people’s concentration, so I rolled with it.

1 Like

Wait what? When did that come up?

I mean, I’m always trying out other characters to get them to 50 for all the colors, but not picking up any characters as mains.

My mains list btw is; Riptor, Hisako and Aria.

He said Dinosaurs eventually become rocks:P

I do like rocking out with my Dino out.

Just confirming my availability for Round 4. I’m pretty sure I have you on my friends list.

It was a joke! Dinos become rocks. Get it? Right? Right???

I got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Judging by the match I had versus @GalacticGeek I’d say Riptor rocked Aganos’s world.

Nah, she ripped him a new 1 more like. Still, he keeps on ticking. :wink: