Killer Instinct Shall Conquer Fighting Games - KI Revival Movement (official thread)

Will I get in Killer League now?

❖ KI Revival Series pt. 12/26 - KAN-RA ❖

Someone told me “Oh Kan-Ra? You’ll get to Killer League easy then”…
Ended up losing 500 points.

This character is pretty damn confusing…
Anti-airing is so weird too. M/H command grab, L Sting, d.HK… does he have any other anti-airs?

Feel free to stop by and fix my brain.

❖ KI Revival Series pt. 12/26 - KAN-RA ❖

Starting in 20 minutes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I’ll keep talking to myself then. :birthday:

Last session with Kan-Ra coming up. Really wasn’t expecting to go down in points so much with this guy…

Starting in 30 minutes. =)

1 Like

Tried out Riptor for some warm-up yesterday and man, she seems hella nooby. xD

Come inside for some fresh KI action. =)
Starting 21:10 today, so in 20 minutes.

❖ KI Revival Series pt. 13/26 - RIPTOR ❖

After my first session with Riptor I didn’t feel like playing her…
But I changed me mind!

❖ KI Revival Series pt. 13/26 - RIPTOR ❖

Starting in 15 minutes.

I got an idea…

@developers

I think that the musical sound effects that appear during ultras are so damn badass, and I would really like my viewers to notice their godliness. Only, this means that I’m forced to use the in-game music… which is also godly I know but I want to be able to use my own stream music as well.

Could you guys make it so that those ultra musical beats are part of the in-game SOUNDS instead of the in-game music?

Would be really nice.

EDIT.
OR just have a separate volume mixer for those ultra beats in case the change above is a bad idea.

Stay awesome. =)

Unexpected…
✧ KI Revival Series pt. 14/26 - OMEN ✧ … w/ BEER \m/
… coming up tonight.

I’m gonna change my KI schedule a bit in the future. Will update you on that later.

@FinchoMatic maybe you want to run me back from the SFV slaughter yersterday. ;D

Starting in 5.

Unfortunately the change above will be next to impossible,as the ultra hits are actually real in game hits as well. Also the ultras are tied into the dynamic music system so you can’t do one and not the other (you can either have in game hits or the music, but not both).

Just saying from my tests

I see, that’s a shame.

SFV maintenance tonight, which means Kay-Eye. <3

More Omen! Nuts fireball pressure wtf…

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 14/26 - OMEN ✧

Starting in 10 min.

Bumping this thread because I’ve stopped by this stream several times and it’s always good fun.

Check this dude out when you get the chance, fam.

2 Likes

Haven’t been streaming KI in two weeks now because I adjusted my schedule to one session per week, and last friday KOF came out so I kinda had to stream that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well then, the show must go on!

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 14/26 - OMEN ✧ (if Killer League tonight -> onto pt. 15 AGANOS)

Starting in 5.

@RFGCAtsumachi you might want to tune in tonight. :wink:

Aww yeah! Can’t wait to see the Aganos fun!

A random KI stream appears.

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 15/26 - AGANOS ✧

@RFGCAtsumachi @FinchoMatic

2 Likes

I’m in school right now where they blocked Twitch lol. I’ll watch the archives.

I’m so glad you’re sticking with this.

2 Likes

Glad to see you back man! I’ll tune in once I get off from work. :slight_smile:

Heh, a little update on what’s going on…

I have absolutely not lost my fire for KI if that’s what anyone thinks, I still have a lot of fun with it and play it off stream now and then. I just don’t stream it often anymore because it kinda hurt my viewerbase. I need to get bigger first in SFV, which is going pretty well I think… and when the time is right, I will branch out with more and more KI.

Had a short session today, got a few people into the game and seemed like they wanted to buy it. :slight_smile:

I hoped that the definitive edition of KI was gonna boost its user base and popularity… but watching the Twitch directory, that doesn’t seem to be the case… God I get worried that IG won’t be able to keep it up at some point. I really don’t want KI to die, it’s basis is so good it should fuggin stay for eternity. It’s so unfortunate its platform is holding it back so bad.

We’ll see how S2 SFV will be… if Capcom fails again there is a chance I’ll dump SFV. In that case I’ll have much more time with KI. In any case I’m hoping to be able to play 50% SFV and 50% KI in the end.

Oh and I am soon going to upgrade my PC so I can stream with top video quality, KI needs it considering how busy it is with the graphics. It’s not easy to attract newcomers when it looks messy.

Well that’s that.

See you around guys.

4 Likes

Thanks for streaming though when you do. I hope KI doesn’t die too. I like SFV, but KI blows it out of the water in hype factor, IMO.

I’m sure KI will blow up in popularity. Very soon. I mean, we wouldn’t get our own World Cup, character figures, our own Pro Tour, and tons more stuff for nothing! We will fight on! :smiley:

I know a few people who’d love to get into the game but they’re still wating for the PC release of the Definitive Edition. still not gonne be a huge number of new player but the increase will come then. too bad that despite being part of the play anywhere program, buying the DE digitally doesn’t unlock anything in the PC version right now.

Is this really what people think of KI? They’d rather not watch it? Frankly, I find it more fun to watch than other FGs…

*shrug * It’s simply a matter of preference. I would never watch any individual stream for SFV as I simply don’t find it engaging enough, but I enjoy their tournaments. If someone doesn’t enjoy the game being played/streamed, then they shouldn’t watch it.

1 Like