Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

What setbacks?

Don’t forget the bonus character colors.

2 Likes

So can somebody clarify this for me. If I pre-order/buy S3 ultra I get permanent double XP? @rukizzel

Its just all unprofessional. The ultimate source figures dont have pics of unlockable colors. The devs are silent on pretty much everything…im just going to shut up, cause it seems like im being a ■■■■. For real tho, it seems totally mismanaged

1 Like

That is the intent!

6 Likes

Yes they do, where have you been?

All of the extra colors are showcased on the front page. That is the extra color you receive for purchasing the product. Please check before making this inaccurate claim.

Speaking of that, on the last stream they mentioned both the normal and retro outfits have one extra set of premium accessories and that those extra sets are only acquired through KI Gold.

I don’t see them mentioned on this list. Does that mean not even the Ultra edition have them and I must use KI Gold? Is that what the 18k Gold are for? If yes then is it enough for all 8 extra outfits (one for each character)?

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up for me :slight_smile:

KI gold you get now but the double xp isn’t in effect :/.

OMG @rukizzel i LOVE YOU!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60404537.jpg

5 Likes

huh, I havent checked back since I bought a figure. let me check…Nope.

The KI forums have pics, not ultimate source. If i were directed to ultimate source from an outside website there is currently no way to know what the unlockable content is or what it look like.

http://ultimatesourcekillerinstinct.com/products/fulgore

Well that’s US’s fault lol.

lol, its just sloppy is what it is. Almost as sloppy as level 4 enders. but they got my money reguardless.

Yea I’m not sure this should have been priced 39.99, seems like 29.99 would have been better since we don’t get an arcade port this time. But I bought it anyways.

1 Like

Brought it and 18000 KI gold went directly to account :green_heart:

Ultimate source has no screen shots of the color unlocks. My statements are in fact true.

So is there any benefit in preordering? Couldn’t we just buy the Ultra pack on March 29? And why isn’t the Combo Breaker pack available for preorder as well?

Sorry @elpanel0n :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, so besides being disappointed in the price and content I have another qualm and question.

Do you get anything extra/bonus/benefit for actually pre-ordering and not just buying this after launch?

Early buyers / current owner discount? Early access to the launch characters? Anything??

Ninja’d by @fenderflix

2 Likes

I am guessing since we get KI gold now the XP VIP takes effect not now but at launch, correct?