Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

yeah it said the 20th for me aswell

THANK YOU! That sounds awesome!

1 Like

The ultra edition says avilable on the 20th. Clarify please.

release date 3/20?

Typo I’m sure, sadly

Wait so 3/20? Also Rash,Kim Wu,Arbiter,and Tusk are available now?

Yeah it is probably just a typo! be cool if it wasn’t

It’s a typo i think…

Well it does say ultra owners get early access bro, dont be so sure its a typo

Question. If we preorder it,do we get the VIP booster character and the KI gold now?

1 Like

Why would anyone want extra KI gold if they have all the Ultra Editions. You’d be spending the KI gold just to unlock things you already bought…

Edit:I’d maybe find it useful if I could buy individual characters with KI gold and didn’t own all the Ultra Editions but you can’t even buy characters with KI gold.

I think they don’t mention new modes in the pricing because KI is technically free - you can download the game and play all modes (even the new ones if there are any) so this technically can’t be part of the pricing.

What you do get ONLY if you pay the Ultra edition is what’s listed.

As for KI Gold and XP boost, 18k gold isn’t that much money, you can’t buy everything for that. So this 18k gold will give you a head start and then the double xp boost will help you get the rest of the stuff.

@rukizzel Is this date NOT a typo? Is it saying if you preorder the game you get early access to the product? That it is releasing on the 20th for those who get the Ultra edition, but if you what for other bundles you get it on the 29th?

Will Ultra Edition users get earlier access to the S3 update/Balance like S2 did previously?

Hopefully more accessories or costumes in the future.

1 Like

I’m not so convinced it’s a typo yet.

2 Likes

ya man, it says early access at the top of the store page

I think the “early access” stuff is gonna work like S2 where Ultra edition owners get characters as they’re released and Combo breaker owners get them a week after.

Dang man, you guys need to pull ur stuff together. Setback after setback and this game is 11 days away. The disapointment is real

1 Like

Sucks. Its a typo.

So KI gold, and double XP take the place of KI1 / KI2 respectively for this season. Not sure how I feel about that.

2 Likes