Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

@rukizzel If i buy KI on Xbox, can i cross it into the pc version?

Yes. If you have it on xbox you can use it on PC and still have all your progress.

Eagerly hoping for that detailed blog about the Pre-Order today :smiley:

1 Like

i don’t have xbox. i just buy xbox versions (i usually play vs a friend and his xbox).
(I mean I have 0 progress on xbox version). It still works it?

I’m copping because I want characters early and want every retro.

I don’t see the point in having all the KI Gold. I already feel like I’m cheating with the XP boosters. I’d rather grind for everything.

I need to hear more details about some new accessories for the entire cast…or 2nd Ultra Combos would be nice… :eyes:

Yes.

Is it possible to get an official Yes or No regarding discount for Ultra Season 1 and 2 owners similar to launch pricing for season 2?

Official no. I have them and didn’t get a discount.

I’m starting to reason my way around to the ultra edition preorder. A few pros:

• “Early” access to characters. This one rubs me the wrong way a bit since it’s a kind of artificial exclusivity, but being in on the character launch zeitgeist may be that important to me.
  • The perma-boost has value. Thinking on it, whilst philosophically the idea of F2P XP grinding rubs me the wrong way since you’re paying to reduce the game rather than extend it, in practice maybe it’s more like a pricing mechanism to say “hey, these cosmetics are really outside of the value proposition of the game, but we can’t say that out loud because gamers expect to exchange money for gameplay, so we’re meeting them halfway.” It’s a hard one: I believe in the idea that the value proposition doesn’t have to be “everything the devs made with the dev time/budget in exchange for $60,” but I still think this kind of implementation is anathema to good gameplay design and balancing. But from a practical perspective, I find nothing about the XP system satisfying, and stacking XP boosts would help me quickly grind out cosmetics so that guests can futz around with them on my account.

So iuno, I might cave.

What? Have you seen how much unsubstantiated slander goes by without being censored on these forums?

I’m picturing Isgreen angrily trying to have at the power cord for the forum server, while you struggle to hold him back. It’s probably what I’d be doing if I worked on the game. :pensive:

I could tell you all about horror stories involving my ISP, AT&T - if you think Comcast is bad, you haven’t seen anything…

1 Like

I don’t like repeating myself but I’d really like a concrete asnwer as to if the VIP boosters are exclusive to pre-order or not.

it seems, for a lifetime xp booster. Rukizzel says something about it earlier.

After being knocked out by medication I awake to still no official run down of S3 Ultra Edition. Will there be something up today or “soon.”

here is your answer from this very thread

That does not answer anything, last day preorder is still a preorder. Also it still doesn’t answer my question about what is and what isn’t a pre-order bonus.

the game comes out on march 29…its not preorder if you buy the game day 1…

I know you got your answer already, but yes! Anything you own on Xbox One will transfer over to PC as well.

There isn’t a lot to detail other than those colors. You’ve already got the gist of the information!

This doesn’t happen, because he loves the forums too! In fact sometimes it’s me going Adam, no! We have a plan! And I pull him back from the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you go back and re-read the product description you will see the only thing that says “limited time offer” is the KI Gold.

Apologies, hadn’t had time to check since I have been busy setting up for something, thanks for answering me still.

Absolutely!

Is there a blog coming today?