Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

Little offtopic

@rukizzel will KI Classics work on PC? If not will we get new ultra Editions for PC?

I can’t pc getting new ultra editions for obvious reasons, I fear if I state those reasons, I will get flagged, even though it wouldn’t be trolling.

They should I think. If windows10 is basically the same as XB1 version than we should have a reason to expect this.

So…does this mean that you’re gonna end up like Gabe of Valve?..I don’t think we should condemn you to such a fate.

ETA on when colors will be revealed?

Is it confirmed the XP VIP is active now? I played some matches and let the xp go normally but I am only getting the regular amount although I did get the 18k gold. Would love if you can confirm if XP VIP is good out the gate so I can know if someone is wrong on my end.

When they’re out. I mean it’s not like something is compiling and I have a countdown. I would totally tell you if I could!

That starts March 29th.

Speaking of the VIP, can you confirm if it’s a preorder exclusive or if it will be avaliable with the ultra edition post launch?

I’d like to know if retro Riptor as an primary red color version. Not the black and red one I mean.

Huh?

1 Like

So will there be any sale for us PC users when the game drop? I mean not for Season 3 but for the other seasons. I’m super new to this game and how the purchase model works <~<.
Is this correct?

1. You need to have the Free download version of KI
  2. You can download each season for about $20 in that free version

Okay thanks for the quick response as always it is appreciated.

May just be a bit hard to explain but: you on Riptor where the color is black and the belly area is red? I’m thinking make the area that is black—> red and the area that is red—>white or some other secondary color.

Basically I’m hoping of Retro Riptor’s colors is that.

We will have more info around PC pricing soon.

The Season 3 Ultra Edition contains content for Season 3 characters - this includes the bonus colors.

Pssst @rukizzel I don’t mean to pry or sound impatient but…

Of the new colors we’ll be getting, do you have a favorite?
Don’t need to be specific until the reveal of course. I’m just curious.

Something like Character X’s Color Y makes me feel Z

[quote=“elpanel0n, post:17, topic:6342”]
40 dollars again for the ultra edition
[/quote]You’re surprised! Cause I’m not.

I really like each of them, but of the 4 I would say I like Tusk’s & Rash’s the best.

2 Likes

I am aware, I am just crossing my fingers.

Don’t scare me like that!

Yo, that Arbiter though…

This just in! Breaking News Leak!

We are getting a single new color for each character in S3 for the Ultra Edition.

We have reports of rioting, looting and cannibalism forum goers eating eachother alive.

Jkjk can’t wait to see Tusk’s color.