Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

rukari pls

[quote=“rukizzel, post:257, topic:6342”]
Everyone has every right to know what they are jumping in to!
[/quote]Eyedol??

…sorry, I had to.

Forgive me that I am so freaking late to this but: Does the extra retro colors mean we just got EXTRA colors for the retros?..SWEET!

Also: Now I am a proud owner of KI Season3 Ultra edition

1 Like

Hundred bucks says that I will get what I need when the Comcast guy gets to my door to fix my interwebs.

That would be my luck.

Is there additional information besides the colors, or is the remainder of the blog post a beautiful, kaleidoscope of character colors? I’m hoping both!

1 Like

I guess the Comcast guy is to blame for all of this, then XD

Jk tho

Mentally preparing for a complete lack of Orange Spinal
:confused:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55428310.jpg

12 Likes

need to cure some scurvy on tose bones? :U

I’d like a retro red Riptor

A billion years later…

2 Likes

I just got the pre order, but none of the characters are showing double XP symbols. Is this VIP XP thing suposed to be automatic or does it start on S3’s reliease?

It is happening at the end of the match. It just doesn’t show the icon because it would be annoying.

Oh, so I’m getting the double XP XD. I guess it would be annoying to see it after every match.

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling:

Good. I was wondering about that.

My xp isn’t increasing x2. It’s staying as normal even tho I got the s3 ultra

Apparently the XP isn’t visually noticeable. You know that blue thing that chirps at the end of matches or start of them. You have it but they probably hid it so you don’t get that chirp to annoy you for the rest of the time you play KI.

Yeah I get that but the actual figure is staying the same. It doest double. Or they made it that the bar goes up x2 as fast.
I’m on lvl49 with aria and it’s not moving very far trying to get to 50 argh

Bought it and happy!

Yeah. Let’s not get our hopes up.

In my case it’s usually a dragon punch…

7 Likes