Killer Instinct Season 3 Graphics Shine Brighter

There’s still that one last stage, tho :slightly_smiling:

S3 are just lightning improvements??! :confused:

1 Like

We are all passionate about the things we love!

2 Likes

I think it needs to be understood though the disappointment from the community if there are only 3 stages. Based on Season 1 and 2, assuming a stage per character is expected in Season 3.

4 Likes

No, there’s obviously more that hasn’t been revealed yet.

Calm down, guys. Just like, wait. Or something. There’s obviously more to be said – Season 3’s been worked on for a year now.

1 Like

Would take a character or stage of a character who doesn’t exist?

To be honest Rukari, were you expecting this reaction?

2 Likes

What if they revealed this at launch? I shudder…

RIP Rash Turbo Tunnel Stage. Can’t have it all I guess. Can’t have it all.

1 Like

You should probably speed up that info drop for season 3 before people go into panic

1 Like

100% - Community Management is about being the voice of the community. Actually before I even go down that road - we are all fans of KI. This isn’t and never will be a light decision, and the feelings you are feeling now are not only understood, but reciprocated throughout the development team.

12 Likes

Soooooo Celldweller and Atlas Plug are employed to make 3.5 songs only?
So we will never hear the full version of Rash’s theme?
I am not buying this at all. Probably they will reveal something at the event some days from now so they have felt like playing us a bit.

1 Like

I’d look at S3 as fogy lake. With season 1 and 2 he had a somewhat basic idea of what was coming (more characters, stages, modes, etc.) but with season three, its true contents are still unknown. Deep, fathomless, unknowable.

Umm… I would choose both. But how do you feel about S3 had three stages? Are you happy?

1 Like

Now this might actually be more negative then the CAM thread. For good reason too. I am normally positive about changes. Even if I don’t agree(like Fulgore’s Light laser nerf),I deal with it. However only 3 stages in S3 is a bit too much for me and I don’t agree at all. All other seasons have a stage for each character with each one symbolizing their respective character. How will this work in S3?

6 Likes

Yeah there would be way more backlash and panic if this were revealed like the day before.

I’m willing to give the benefit of doubt to IG about how this is being given out. Yeah, I’m bummed that each character won’t get their own personal stage but it really isn’t the end-all, be all for me at least.

I don’t get it, are you saying the development team is just as upset as the fans that there will be only 3 stages?

5 Likes

At least approach this realistically.

We’ve obviously heard the extent of Kim Wu’s theme with gameplay that’s out of here so there’s obviously going to be full versions of those songs.

Quit panicking.

You may not have strong feelings about it, but it’s bad.

how else will you do it? you will have 27 songs and 21 stages.

of course it’s wrong. You are forced to mix and match because there’s not enough stages for every character.

I don’t care about balance, I’m not a pro. I care about the aesthetic goodies. Taking away the stages is taking away half of the game for me. They are paying so much attention to the competitive side that there’s nothing left to us casuals. New lightning in exchange for no stages… bad move.

yes, it totally is. Best thing is that one of the few stages is from a stupid guest. Who is left stageless? Gargos? Tusk? shame.

4 Likes

Fathomless and unknowable, S3 is XD