Killer Instinct Season 3 Graphics Shine Brighter

:scream::scream::scream: I think we’re not ready to how beautiful Season 3 will look!

The blue Arbiter looks photoshoped…

Yes its from the news, but the lightning on the feeds locks strange

[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/temporary_15.jpg.html][/URL]
I agree

1 Like

Wait a minute how does retro arbiter come out before Kim Wu retro.

That doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Because it was released as part of an article by 343 Industries, the Halo guys.

This is why we give you money XD

Unless…

We get Kim Wu Retro at launch.

But, We still need to wait. :frowning:

No I’m just heated that we as a community do not get the reveal of Kim as we have supported and upheld the series and there’s just shilling of new info to strangers

Kinda not cool

1 Like

The Arbiter on the left is very reminiscent of the S3 KI logo with the green smoke on his arm and the purple gun on his back…

1 Like

We got an Arbiter reveal though. That’s pretty cool too.

KI stands to gain a TON of support if Halo fans come pouring in. How better to introduce them to KI than a big Halo/KI crossover article?

1 Like

You will see her retro on Tuesday I’d say. We’ve seen arbiters so Rash , Kim and hopefully tusks retros are ready to go aswell.

Crossing my fingers for Tusk trailer on Monday.
I think they ought to have that on the table before whatever is coming Tuesday.

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping for his trailer 2. I want to main him when he’s out.
I hope it’s a big media blowout on Tuesday so we know everything that’s happening. They explain the pay off for 3 stages and what’s coming or I see a riot on the horizon lol.
I want the next tender moments stream to be arby and tusk so we see what’s were getting

1 Like

I think they’ll save that for a later date. If the rumored release date turns out to be true, there are still a few more weeks to fill with information.
My prediction:
this week - Arbiter gameplay and general info
next week - Tusk trailer
the week after - Tusk gameplay
and then finally - launch trailer
In between we might get more on new modes and features as well as the usual backstories.

2 Likes

We’ve already seen rash’s retro. It’s the one that was being used in the beta.

That is true. So 4 characters, 4 retros at launch on the 20 something of March then :wink::laughing:

For those of you waiting for an explanation as to why there are only 3 stages, its obvious = no money or time. :joy:

That’s been their excuse since Season 1 for all those who forgot.

This is still an X Box Live Arcade game…its in the same category as Pinball FX2.

1 Like

I personally think he may have a way of ading t the sotry in sme way, if not a big as a rle as the original KI at least as a general.

There really isn’t a reason the entire cast of KI can’t return obviously. Even though new KI has been around for awhile now, it’s a new game, and a new oppurtunity for everyone to come back.

I’d like for season3 to hopefully rund out the final bit of characters and after that, cut it short. Because unless they can make some new native KI characters there’s no real reason. I wouldn’t really want any more guests because then it feels like as less KI. Just as it does with MKX and their crazy horror film guest-stars filling up the roster.

Personally, though I doubt they’ll even do this: I personally would like Ultimates to be a thing in KI but they seem pretty adamant about none of this in that department.

Simply because I want this game to continue on witht he idea of their never being any Ultimates, I’m willing to support it. Mostly as a need to support it. There’s really not too much to look forward to right now on my end.

I remember them saying that the PC version is likely going to be an exact copy of the XB1 version so who knows, maybe it will be smooth sailing from there? otherwise how can we expect for cross-platform play to work?

Either that or if it’s like they promised: something HUGE, something so big they had to cut stages for this season.

Really? You aren’t entitled to anything here. It’s not like the Retro was made playable before Kim Wu’s. It’s likely all Season 3 launch characters will come ready with a Retro.

Im entitled to an opinion, and you had to read it.
U mad ?