Killer Instinct Season 3 Details

I hope the 4 remaining characters are new one and no more guests. Also didn’t state it’s the last season either. Hopefully gargos and eyedol come next season

1 Like

To any IG/MS guys: are there more content announcements that have not been done just now?

Just wondering … stuff you guys are still hiding from us?

Regards,

Sanjay

Yes. I mean there are 4 unannounced characters (holy crap I can say that now?). There are also other things we are working on, too!

5 Likes

So has Mike voice been taken out as the announcer. Chris’ is the only one used now. Please tell me this isn’t the case. :frowning:

3 Likes

NOOO…i prefer Mike’s voice :frowning:
Rukizzel - ya, i meant not including the characters :slight_smile: More like, anything else. Stage Ultras for S1 stages, Dojo mode changes, other graphical changes not mentioned anywhere, etc. stuff like that :):slight_smile:

2 Likes

@rukizzel I need to know,…I’m not kidding, I’m dying to know.
Did you create an arcade ladder for all the characters?
Pleeeeease!

Will 1 of the 4 unannounced characters be a guest?

Nah I’m sure there is a heavy limit to what he has in store. lol chances are he’ll have something about that could really hurt him lol.

Personally I hope not. Because 2 guests is enough already. Otherwise we’ll be pulling an MKX and selling out at that point.

I’d much rather the remaining roster goes to new KI characters. that’s my personal opinion though.

3 Likes

Everything looks awesome!!

…wait, Arby has shields…I’d ask but we’re probably going to find out later today anyway…

…Also, anybody else think Tusk kinda sounds like Calculon?

1 Like

Well, finally a release date and pc requirements.

It seems my pc is slightly, regarding the processor and the graphic card, above the minimum requirements (FX 6200 and same graphic card). If I can’t run decently KI, I’ll pump up my pc.

But the coolest thing that was a must is the fact PC players don’t need to pay to play KI online. That was the thing that worried me mostly.

hopefully it won’t be too expensive to do that. Good luck and see you on the 29th in the battle field :U

1 Like

(a little Tusk gameplay in here)

2 Likes

We already know that his grenades will regenerate over time, but I wonder what happens with the carbine. Maybe it’s only limited to the 18 rounds you start with, given that the Halo article intimated the special changes once he’s out of ammo.

Tusk looks small and shadow effects look worse imo.

#LET’S GO!
So much good news, so little time!
-8 characters, including new ones!
-PC Specs (which includes 360 stick support and cross play!)
-Rash, Arby, Kim Wu, and Tusk available at launch!
-Rash’s Ultra! Plus New lighting on Kan-Ra’s stage! Also, 2 new interesting colors!
-Kim Wu’s Ultra! And her awesome stage!
-Tusk is HUGE! Big enough to kick Kim Wu in the head without his leg going above his waist! DAH!
-Tusk’s intro reveals awesome stuff about him and his stage:
*His music is, as I predicted, leaning towards Orchestral Power Metal.
*“Eons have Tempered my Blade.” Basically either Tusk is using an old weapon, or he’s Immortal!

• CLASSIC BACK FACING STANCE!

-Arbiter Shadow move and Stage and Ultra AND STAGE ULTRA, All of which were unexpectedly wonderful even by this game’s standards.
-New Lighting/Shadow Moves look good!

SO GOOD!
I’m happy we get to know more soon. The hype train has no brakes now! Bummed we have to wait so long, but we get the Arby stream TODAY, which is, in a word, wonderful.

#Marking March 29th on my Calendar and setting moneys aside! I look forward to playing Season 3 with you all!

1 Like

WHAT!!? 16 PARTY CHAT!?

PEOPLE CAN NOW BE HERD IN MY BRODCASTS?! WHOOHOOOO!! That means now if I wanna host a KI stream people here on the forums and star in it!

Or Warframe! or HNGGG! March is gonna be AWESOME!

I can’t wait to trash new players for not being like us REAL KI PLAYERS who started playing the game since halfway through Season 2.

March 29th! Whoever was the first one to guess that date in the forum game must be an absolute genius and really really really ridiculously good looking…

8 Likes

March 29. Bravo.

I dun think that is wise nor fair to say they are not “true” KI players.

I welcome the new blood regaurdless.

He looks generic as heck and as if he belonged to another game.