Killer Instinct Is Saved: Party Thread Edition

So what fight stick do you have, and is it CronusMax

They are both the MadCatz Xbox One TE2 sticks. They require no CronusMax since they are made specifically for XB1 and also work on PC.

1 Like

How much and are they on amazon

They are $200 a pop when I got bought mine, idk what the price is now if it changed. They are amazing very durable, feels good not overly heavy. It comes out the box fully customizable press a button it options up to change buttons out, the stick, ball tops, LEDs etc. Although a bit pricey it has been worth the price for me personally I love using them.

EDIT: i thought you said are they amazing lol but yeah they are on amazon.

1 Like

could be asking too much for aesthetic toggles? Like old/new shadow colors. Toggle the use of letters or colors on
COMBO
BREAKER
like blue for low, yellow for medium and red for heavies?

And icons of the lockout timer, >L<, >M< and >H< displaying above the heads of the characters or above the shadow bars. Or even above the health bars. That would be like AAA stuff. I beg you MS and IG pls make KI look AAA. We’re so close SFV are doing so bad its our golden chance!

I would actually like to take this opportunity to thank IG. They actually do listen to us, which is more than many other gaming companies do.

With all sincerity, THANK YOU IRON GALAXY.

4 Likes

I am very happy with the decision by IG. But holy smokes - the piles of salt in this thread is so bad. Seriously. There are a few people here that are high drama that will never be happy with anything.

“Ef Options! I want you to design the game the way I want or I’m boycotting!”

That is ironic because from my perspective the “piles of salt” are coming from those who thought no change was needed. Your last quote is a bit confusing too. Are you saying people do not want the option to toggle or they do? Because if this wasn’t the result we would have no options so that is a bit contradictory.

But let me stop adding to the negativity. We love you IG and we love KI!

1 Like

Well I am glad they did it so everybody can play it how they want
but how does this work online? If one person plays with it on, and some other guy hates it and disables it, does it only work for one person? Or does one get their way and one doesn’t
same with tournaments too.

Also, I doubt any new player would pick this game up and completely drop it because of level 4 enders like some are saying, that seems a little silly to me.

Well Keits said that they all go at the same speed so they end at the same time so my guess is that if you have it disabled and your opponent enabled you wouldn’t see it only he/she would.

On the other hand about how it effects new players although I agree for new players to FGs I think it would effect the judgement of hardcore players of other FGs who are just new to the game not the community at large, but who is to say they wouldn’t like it.

Regardless of what side you are on of you like or dislike them I do not see why the defenders are si salty and talking bad to their own community. We got a fix that makes everyone happy why keep asking would PC players not like it, are you really that bothered by it and like many people here calling people stupid, entitled, kindergarten children, spoiled and a list of other names.

Instead stepping in other peoples shoes and seeing it from their perspective it seems a lot of people just want to argue and belittle others for the sake of making their points seem valid.

The only thing I’m salty about is how overblown some folks seem about it. Some make reasonable and understandable arguments, but others just run around claiming what they say about this is true even though it’s obvious they just really, REALLY hate it.

Personally I like the idea we got middle grounds and that is worth celebrating. But it bugs me still that people want it to be gone completely. In this case, those folks won’t be satisfied on a compromise and want it there way.

And while I have wanted to ram my head into a window at the some the way some people on the forums here were complaining, I will admit that this community is still paradise compared to others.

Do people still want it gone completely? I have seen nothing but praise for this middle ground but I agree that would tick me off too since why ruin it for the people who like it if you can simply toggle it off. Nonetheless the way some people are handling it by adding continuing fuel to the fire in replying and keeping the arguing going are doing no better.

I’ve seen some praise but I’ve seen others who just absolutely refuse to let this storm die off. The doom and gloom is getting really annoying.

1 Like

So much for a party thread. I came for cake, leaving with my head down.

1 Like

whining about nothing like laci green will get you places !!! /drops mic

But did you get any cake?

Personally I will try playing with them on before I pass judgement.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59249226.jpg
sniff

3 Likes

U forgot one thing

KI Future S4 is SAVED THANKS TO RASH, ARBITER AND THE OTHER GUESTS IN S3

:smiley:

Let’s see how the sales numbers will be before we come to such conclusions.

http://imgur.com/M0QLhom