Killer Instinct Inktober Challenge!

Ah, memories. My big brother and me really love to play that! :slight_smile:

Whoā€™s ready for Day 3??

All hail Glacius, the coolest member of the KI cast by far, and my favorite character in entertainment to date. ;3; Had a lot of fun with this one too, never inked his icy skin all the way through so I learned stuff!

24 Likes

Iā€™m seeing stars! :smiley:

#Sako

5 Likes

Oh I really like this one! Good job capturing both sides of her!!

This is awesome! I love looking at your art. Itā€™s amazing! Always gives me a smile on how detailed and filled with love!

Eagerly awaiting the next one. :smiley:

1 Like

These are awesome! So glad you (and the other artists posting in here) are sharing these with us all! Given me something to look forward to throughout the month now lol

1 Like

Thanks you guys. Glad everyone is enjoying them so much! Iā€™ve been having fun. Hereā€™s Day 4, featuring Thunder!

The next couple of days may not be quite as involved, since Iā€™ll be at work and will have less time to dedicate to them. But Iā€™ll still do my best to get them done even if they donā€™t end up being as polished!

11 Likes

#One pill make larger and one pill makes you small~ :notes:

9 Likes

#Paris Hilton

1 Like

Day 5, featuring Sadira!

The phone sort of butchered this one, and she ended up with a different expression entirely than what I intended, whoops. But it was still fun to draw her again!

16 Likes

Orchid, ready to break faces in day 6!

10 Likes

#Fan Sevice

7 Likes

Iā€™m still here waiting for Cinderā€¦

1 Like

Not to insult your tallents, Iā€™ve been floored by the sheer awsomeness of your 1-take works so far butā€¦
butā€¦
That Orchid face thoughā€¦
Itā€™s just dieing to become a meme!
Would you be offeneded if I used it a such?

This will take the place of the Whale in my nightmares

1 Like

Orchidā€™s torso looks too masculine to me. And eyes are still your main needs improvement area. Keep at it! :hugging:

Words cannot express how Godlike these are, especially Wulf and Glacius (btw, super-mega-ultimate-killer-definitive bonus points to anybody who can get me that Glacius in pink with ā€œSPARKLES!ā€ above it, would make a great t-shirt).
@VergoVan shout out to you for that goofy Sabrewulf, absolutely love that look.

2 Likes

@FulMetalSnorlax I canā€™t control what you doā€“all I hope is that youā€™ll use your head. If itā€™s light-hearted or humorous, go for it. If itā€™s making fun of the art or disrespectful to the hard work that I put into it, well thenā€¦ shouldnā€™t that be obvious?

To everyone elseā€“thanks for all the compliments and concrit alike! Admittedly Orchid and Sadira are not quite where Iā€™d like them to be, but I am satisfied with what they are for my limitations in medium and time. Always good to find out areas that youā€™re weak in, too!

Spinal is on his way, I still need to finish him up and then Iā€™ll post him.

Really eager to see Aganos, Gargos and Eyedol.

Also, have you read the Novella? Could you do Porfiry the Imp and a Wendigo when doing Mira? Your artistic vision of them

Thanks in advance ^^

1 Like