Killer Instinct Forum Battles

I have some plans tomorrow so I need to check times but be prepared for the lobby to be cancelled.

You in DC? YOU GO TO ANY WEEKLIES?

Oh well, seems we can’t meet in person because you have busy. Right? : /

1 Like

It’s OK. Maybe ZD can go to Combo Breaker or KiT! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m outside of DC (near Manassass) and I didn’t know there were any weeklies. Is there a schedule?

Yes. Get on fb. Join the group “dmv fighting game community”.

Ugh. I’m not on Facebook and I’m not about to start. Maybe you could just shoot me a PM with some general info?

1 Like

I can actually make it today.

Sure man. I got you.

I’m likely gonna be late for the lobby so don’t wait for me.

I can barely breathe in this stupid suit shirt.

Good morning everyone, please play some extra KI for me today.

I’ll be thinking about some fun KI Game modes for when I get back. I have some ideas for Tag Team and Team Battle!

1 Like

Morning peeps. What time do the battles start?

The plan was for 2:00 Eastern (EDT). We don’t have an official lobby hoster. I’m happy to do it. I have no method of capturing or broadcasting other than the built in Xbox twitch support. I have a wired connection but I e never hosted a lobby other than with my brother and @FallofSeraphs76, but it seems to run fine.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :smiley:

I would like to stream it. Last time though,no one showed up. If I streamed,who would watch it?

1 Like

Okay, I will definitely host. I have a few folks on my friends list already. If you want to join send me a note. My GT is BigBadAndy. I’m on the Xbox now and I will plan to start the lobby a bit early so people can arrive.

I am going to make it private so randoms don’t float in - unless you guys tell me to keep it open.

2 Likes

I’ll host the party If that’s okay ! :smiley:

Hope everyone is having a good time!

I’m there in spirit!

We just finished our 2nd show. We made 0 dollars, forgot the words to our own songs, and 1 of us fell off the back of the stage, taking an amplifier with him.

Hope the last one goes better. Wish us luck.

3 Likes

That sounds like a good time to me!

1 Like

you play music? xD awesome yo

1 Like