Killer Instinct Forum Battles

Anyway, if the participators decide on 5 PM EST tomorrow, I’ll help out. I’ll record those sets in 1080p60fps (though the stream will still be 720p30fps), unless my recording device screws me over like it does every other day Kappa

Whether or not the second stream will be necessary, I can still help record the matches in high quality.

Assuming that you don’t already have a recording device yourself of course.

I wish I could stream at 60fps. I believe I have the proper specs but my recording device always tells me it’s incapable of it. I really should ask for help on that.

But recording 1080p60fps videos? Easy. Unless it randomly screws up like mentioned earlier.

My device allows up to either 720p60fps or 1080p30fps for streams. I need to get that working sometime, because right now it only goes up to 720p30fps without problems. Even though my bitrate is high enough for the higher settings.

Anyway, I feel we’re getting a bit off topic.

1 Like

This is awesome. Im down for playing matches against some of the community here…I’ve been lurking here for too long lol. My GT: Postal Gangsta, feel free to add me.

1 Like

Cool!

Just show up tomorrow and meet as many people as you can.

Talk in the chat to find people who want to play you, and send friend requests to whoever you like!

1 Like

Like that team name lmao

1 Like

@ZDhome I appreciate everything you do for this community. You truly do believe in this game and it’s people. People like you make me want to play this game.

1 Like

Due to time zone differences I’m afraid I won’t be able to make today’s event. With the Saturday events though, I should normally be able to make it.

1 Like

I really wish the NRS community did something similar to this, oh well this is absolutely amazing and I look forward to participating. If anyone wants to add me feel free to at any time, I’m always looking to play some video games!

1 Like

#Stream is today at 5PM Eastern!

If any of you veterans would like to host a party and get some new guys talkin’ please let us now in the thread!

2 Likes

So… Who’ll play Forum Battles? What about NinjaOstich, Sasuke, FallofSerph and other?

Why not tag them?
@TheNinjaOstrich @Sasuke99I @FallofSeraphs76

1 Like

(Headbutt wall) Why I forget about tag! D:

1 Like

I’ll be there :smiley:

I’ll be there guys. Dunno what exactly I’ll do but I’ll be there.

What’s your twitch channel link?

Just play KI. Thats pretty much it. Play on my stream, or play exhibition with someone else, or do whatever you want. Just be social.

@SonicDolphin117 linked it in the OP!

At one time @TheNinjaOstrich and I discussed possibly having a MKX forum battle but it never happened. Its a lot of work I dont think neither of us have time to give. But if someone ever decides to do so, Id love to play MKX in a forum battle setting.

I cant play until later tonight… around 8-9pm… and even then it will prob be cut short to get back on to Bloodborne

On a Thursday night? Woah, things just got wild. So Saturday’s aren’t a thing anymore?

Also, I’m still on campus by 5pm EST, how long will it go on for? I’d like to join in whatever lobby later on.