Killer Instinct Forum Battles

I’m glad you enjoyed them! Thanks!

I must see this legendary CC now.

Nice video! Great captions :smiley:

Thanks so much for helping to build the community. :smiley:

1 Like

Is my rival @Dayv0 is gonna join forum battles? Have My pleas have finally been answered?

1 Like

Are the ‘forum battles’ all KILLER lobbies or split up in lower and/of beginning player lobbies?

Excited. Will be there.

1 Like

We have never had split lobbies before…

But with the new ranking system, it might be a good idea.

I will keep this in mind.

If you join, and you are a little worried about tough matches, I can make sure you get a close match.

Finished watching the video.

BROS AND GIRLS

We got a Shiny New Twitter, and a dedicated YouTube Channel! Woo!

1 Like

I think tomorrow would be a great day to play, dont you guys???

When should we do it?

• Early Morning (10AM Eastern)
  • Mid Day (1PM Eastern)
  • Late Day (5PM Eastern)
  • Late Night (11PM Eastern)

0 voters

And further more:
What do you guys want to do? Any special requests?

• Any one want some training?
  • Should we play ranked-based?
  • Any pro-star wielding players want to have a First-To-Five set recorded?

I am now taking requests from people who want to be added to the “Leading Gamertags” list.
If you are sure that you will be available for AT LEAST 60% of Forum Battles activities, or 80% of Saturday streams, then let me know and i will add you to the list, with a title by your name. Here are some titles that are available so far:

• Group Leader
  • Party Leader
  • Stream Runner
  • Content Creator
    If you can think of another way to contribute to Forum Battles, let me know, and i will add your name and title to the list.

(If you are a trainer in the “Killer Instinct Academy” thread, then simply point people to that thread. There is no need for a “trainer” title when there is already a thread for training.)

I voted! At 5, I could definitely play. I would help stream during the week too (after Finals), but I have to see if the audio problem I’ve been having with Twitch is resolved.

I had some issues with OBS yesterday while filming that video. You cant record Google Chrome in Windows 10. I panicked SUPER hard, and had to download Firefox.

Computers are hard.

I wish I had a computer that I call mine…

Then I wouldn’t have to stream on my Xbox. :frowning:

I voted 1pm EST because I always wakeup at 11:00 or 11:45 CST… I don’t want late wakeup for Forum Battles!

Mind if I run the stream?

I think I’ll be available at all times in that poll.

EDIT: Strike that, I’m only available at 5 PM tomorrow.

ummmm…

I dont think i did a good job explaining that concept.

By “stream runner”, i meant people who host their own streams.

Unless I’m missing something here, what you’re saying is that I have to be able to stream my own streams on twitch.

I’ve done that several times.

Specifically, what i meant was:

“Stream Runners” are people who also stream during Forum Battles, and invite people to come play on their streams.

What you do on your own stream time doesnt matter. What i am looking for are people who will reliably run a secondary stream, while i am hosting mine. (or when i am gone.)

Oh, so you’re saying you want there to be multiple streams so we can record battles that can’t all fit into on for the sake of time?

I get the concept, but I don’t know if forum battles are popular enough that we’re gonna need that.

All I’m saying is I’m happy to help and if you want me to help tell me what to do :wink:

You are right. Right now, it is not that popular.

But if some pros stop by, I can let them fight a first-to-5 or first-to-10 set on my stream, then tell people to go play on the 2nd stream if the want their games archived.

2 streams = more content at EVERY level of participation.

I think I’ve made a mistake here. I thought this was a tournament, but is this just a set fest? That works too, I suppose. Agin, this is sort of my first time so forgive my naivety :sweat_smile: