Killer Instinct Dreams: Part 2

Ahhhhhhh…

1 Like

WELL I’m not ever gonna get that out of my head.

Did you at least use your shadow moves? did you remember to jump?

I remember one dream I had years ago, I was a Fulgore unit sent to take out a roge android, apprantley ARIA wasn’t too fond of this dude, but I didn’t question it. I had red paint-job and green plasma claws. I chased him through a two story ware-house , funny how I never bothered teleporting…anyway I eventually caught up to the dude and just threw him off the balcony of the warehouse (I dunno why ther’es a balcony there but whatever, he smashed into several peices and was dessimated…so mission complete…?

1 Like

I tired but kept slipping, there was spam everywhere.
I just wanted to run away.

1 Like

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! :laughing: :joy:

I actually had a dream that Mizumi Han, the Tessen Fan wielding Guardian shrine maiden character I was working on, became the next character for Season 3 to be revealed on February to be released on my B’day

1 Like

(Abridged Jago Theme Plays…)

"ZAAAAH,
Ballerina Jago,
Dancing like a doofus,
why you do this, Jago???"

1 Like

Thats the way he likes to dress in my dreams.
My Psychiatrist says when this happens I should
do CPU VS CPU Jago showdowns.

Worthy Mentions:

http://store.spam.com/all-products/fleece-spam-can-shorts

2 Likes

What the heck…

1 Like

I had a dream that wasn’t really about KI overall but it started, interestingly enough, with me reading @AquariusDragon0 's Fanfic. I remember reading it and there a part that involved the team headed to some kind of fighting ring where they witnessed “Adymunrox and @TheNinjaOstrich duking it out in a fight to the death.” (I guess since I know NinjaOstrich reads it too my brain just tossed him in there lol) I was surprised and thought ‘well that’s fun, I’ll have to mention I caught the reference’ (as if it wasn’t actually quite blatant lol). I then left and the dream went on to non-KI related stuff. But yea, thought that was kinda weird and funny, thought I’d share.

4 Likes

Just going to piggyback on @adymunrox, I had a dream where I had a distinct view on how the second part of Chapter Six is going to end and the beginning of Chapter Seven and Eight from my KI fanfic story. Because of it, I had to write them down in the form of notes, just so I did not forget.

2 Likes

I had a weird dream last night that was KI related: I was watching someone play with Hisako, presumably online, and she was on a boat stage (my guess is KI2 Spinal’s or something similar). Somehow whoever this was had managed to get Hisako off the stage and the character ended up getting dragged under the boat. I had somehow heard this was symbolic of a real-life suicide that the supposed player actually did, and as with such wtf-ery I started searching up info about it…both on these forums and the Halo forums to post about it and try to figure out what was going on.

Anyway somehow it turned out it wasn’t a real suicide…it was a pseudo-fakish publicity stunt aimed at raising awareness about suicides by Microsoft Studios. I say pseudo-fakish because it’s best way I can think to describe it. This was a dream after all, and kinda jumped all over the place…I think at one point in the dream I was still in college…

Oh, btw…

2 Likes

That’s quite creepy, not gonna lie.

You people have a lot of KI dreams! Lol
Two days ago I dreamed that the Capcom Pro Tour would have KI as a side tournament so I travelled to the Capital to take part in it. I was surprised when I’ve heard Justin Wong was going to be one of my rivals xD
But the set ups never came and the tournament didn’t take place.

Real fact: CPT is happening next month, Justin is also coming to my country but sadly,despiste trying to connect people to see if KI could be there, it doesn’t look like it’s happening at all :cry:

2 Likes

Did anyone get dreams about new characters made in KI?

1 Like

I did!!

I had a dream of a Marvel/KI/Monster Squad crossover!

I had a weird dream last night where a couple of new characters were announced. I can only remember one, but it seemed like it was meant to be a direct rip-off of Wolverine from the MvC series in playstyle, but the character itself was a human-sized badger, or at least that’s what I remember it being called in the dream. For all I remember it may have been a human-sized wolverine instead…they look similar enough.

Anyway, both of the characters were accessed by unlocking them through a new KI phone app/game.

If you ask me a human-sized Wolverine designed like that would be pretty neat. I mean in KI terms it’d likely be a Sabrewulf remix character, but still…

3 Likes