Killer Instinct Dreams: Part 2

5 Likes

Blame KI for it. We met in ranked by chance, hardly talk to each other, not even friends. Heā€™s from another province like 800 km from here.
A fighting tourney took place in my city and KI was there, I had to go. We practiced matches together online just one month before the tourney, obviously to check our playstyles (at least from my part, lol).
In the tourney we finally met , I sent his brother to losers and then was beaten by him when I was still in winners, the nerves got me. He outplayed me. Then back in losers I lost 2-1 to his brother when he changed from Sadira to Orchid. Close matches though. His brother reset the score and won grand finals vs him.
I was salty and sad for being put in the hardest bracket, honestly, but thatā€™s the way it was. Two days after this event (I wasnā€™t really eager to meet him again) he challenged me to play the original 1994 KI in an old arcade from the city with the condition of ā€œno previous practiceā€, a challenge I couldnā€™t refuse and I said to myself ā€œI donā€™t need it anywayā€ (you just know)
He bought 10 coins. He lost 9-0 to me. I didnā€™t win the new KI tourney but at least the salt dissapeared (sort ofā€¦) by then. I didnā€™t mind doing ultras, ultimates and humiliations to him the first 3 to 5 coins (salt is real?) because I knew he thougth the score would be closer . After the 6th I felt better and a Little guilty, so no more finishers xD. And he was kind of amazed I dare to say. After all that gaming thing we went to a nice place to eat and drink something and talk about Life. There it became more interesting.

Still donā€™t know how this will end.

Yeap, blame KI againā€¦

PS: shhh, donā€™t say I told you this, I know the players from my region hardly visit the forums xD

5 Likes

Thanks for the story! :book:

@FengShuiEnergy Iā€™m 33 - thatā€™s hardly oldā€¦

We are both old then :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow, youā€™re like an ancient sorcerer. Released after 10000years. Your target nowā€¦earth.

1 Like

Wow a story where KI plays cupid. Only thing missing in this instance is Fulgore cupids.

Anyway Iā€™m gonna throw in my dream:

The one I can remember the most was that Ultimates were offcially made a thing and my bro and I spent the afternoon trying to see all the Ultimatesā€¦then I woke up and it turned out it wasnā€™t realā€¦I was a wee bit grump but got over it.

@FengShuiEnergy Iā€™m 27, so what does that make me? : U

2 Likes

That makes you a hermit. Sheltered up in your mountain for 50 years. your vast knowledge comes at a cost of not caring about the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Lol

Had another KI-related dream last night and this KI dream was actually pretty simple I must say:
Basically in this KI/KI-related dream, all I did was put AND play Fulgoreā€™s new theme on REPEAT while working at this restaurant I was in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dreamed last night, not necessarily about KI, but about someone I play KI with. I dreamed I visited their home during their birthday and met their family for the 1st time. I then realized that I actually liked their family better than them because of their gaming habits that made them far less sociable than the norm. Such a weird dream, especially when Ron Swanson made an appearanceā€¦

1 Like

I can just imagine the scenarioā€¦

Customer 1: Yā€™know, itā€™s quite weird that we are in this luxurious looking restaurant, and yet, we keep on hearing this heavy metal tuneā€¦

Customer 2: I know right? For some reason though, this song makes me feel like a killing machine with awesome weaponry like laser blades and laser beams.

The restaurant manager overhears this.

Manager: You can say that again. That song itself is indeed for a killing machine which goes by the name ofā€¦FULGORE.

3 Likes

I had a dream that I had Tusk`s sword in hand, but it was so blunt from endless combat that it had lenght of a dagger xD

It was not broken, it had blunt edges and myself in dream was aware it was caused by overuse.

What could it mean? Tusk nerf incoming? Should I switch to Maya? :smiley:

2 Likes

I did have another KI related dream at one point but it was pretty odd. basically I had fulgoreā€™s left arm, but they werenā€™t something I woreā€¦soā€¦bad-ā– ā– ā–  prostetic Fulgore arm ftw?..I remember walking around campus at the university I went to. But my memory is mostly faded beyond that.

1 Like

I tried to stay awake while watching Kombo Klash tonight but it was too late and went to sleep. Then I has a KI related dream:

I was at the tournament and played ft3 against a well known Jago player (what was he doing there? lol). Then I kind of felt bad because he wasnā€™t even playing serious, so I didnā€™t consider that a victory. After that I was in an apartment (I guess rented) in another place I canā€™t recall, but I had to train KI so I asked help to a Spinal player (I had an X1 there). So we were going to play a set and sudden I saw burglars comming into the apartment. They said they were passing by, and start attacking right after, they had a knife and I threw them a chair, they finally ran away when a little dog (that was in the apartment started barking and attacking too, while the big dog that was a belgium shepherd just wanted to play with them -___- ).
But since the player was on twitch all this conversation and situation was recorded live XD

what a dreamā€¦

5 Likes

There was a Jago in a pink TUTU chasing me and instead of throwing Fireballs, it was cans of Spam.

2 Likes

7 Likes
1 Like

This is really creepyā€¦ o_O

lol

Did you say Spam? Spam you say? :wink: :laughing:

1 Like