Killer Instinct DESERVES A SEASON 4!

And yet alot of successful fighting games have alot of sequals. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and even lesser successful ones such as Guilty Gear and Dead or Alive.

Killer Instinct being owned by Microsoft means that it’s not the money that is the problem… and Killer Instinct has more than proven that it is worth the effort. Or else they wouldn’t have made 3 seasons of it.

Then with that proof, Microsoft should have no problem giving us better and better in the future.

Thing is, on the current engine, the graphics aren’t up-to-par with current games and there are some things, such as the seasonal Story modes, that are a bit messy and such. Not to mention that some of the Season 1 character models could use some touch-ups… however, it doesn’t seem like IG wants to, or maybe can’t do, anything about it.

Hence why I think it would be better with a sequal. Start fresh on a new story, make everything coherent, newer and better graphics, etc etc…

I do not want the sequal to start like the 2013 one. Do you want a sequal with 26 characters at launch,an amazing story mode,and all that good stuff? I do. That would be awesome correct? Imagine if thensequal had up to date graphics,amazing story mode,ultimates,complete roster,and even more. Then make a demo with one rotating character that you can play and buy individual characters if you want and can still play with people who bought the full game. Edit:Original wording was horrible

I love this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrCkFKZlowo&t=0s&ab_channel=CableJFlame454