Killer Instinct Definitive Edition not working properly

no, your supposed to get him. try using shadow lords. if not, buy the character.

Kilgore is not included in the definitive edition. He is currently unavailable for sale. I believe he is available again on April 4th

Can confirm, content is there after the update.

Anyone know why Kilgore isnā€™t available right now?

Will the Definitive Edition be updated to include Kim Wuā€™s trailer and in the attract mode when it cycles through the characters, to include Eyedol and the last 3 characters? Kinda not ā€œdefinitiveā€ without these.

Last three characters ( Kilgore, shisako) are not part of the definitive edition. They are post season 3 whereas the def. edition only contains up to season 3

How the hell u managed to make it work ? is that the PC version Offline ?

How the hell did u make it work?

If it does not get fixed does he get money back?

Can someone show me how to fix it? Please, I just wanna play the game.

so i have everything besides omen color pack but for some reason when playing offline i lose acess to all those characters.
My win 10 store is setup for offline acess too so issue has to be bug in the game.

I think i have found the cause too check app setting for both killer instinct and DE click on advanced neither have addons or dlc listed. these all need a download for win 10 version just as you would have on xbox for each dlc.

Hello
One year after this, i am here now because iā€™m experimenting exactly the same problem, have the Definitive but works just the free version.

Please

1 Like

Just bought it on Xbox and mine works after you install it, but after I turn my xbox off I have to reinstall the whole game just to use all the characterā€™s for an hour or two before work and we have limited data soooooo? RIP

Out of curiosity, have you installed the individual characters? It sounds like you might be playing while offline without the characters installed. They should show up as individual DLCs
if you go into Games and Apps, find KI, and Manage it.

Out of curiosity, have you installed the individual characters?
ā€“ Yes i purchased a SabreWulf and played offline before purchase the full Definitive game

It sounds like you might be playing while offline without the characters installed.
ā€“Yes, is just used to play offline with SabreW and testing the free fighter.

They should show up as individual DLCs
if you go into Games and Apps, find KI, and Manage it.
That is in folder of the game installed in Windows? because in the game i havenā€™t find any aoption to manage it.
Can you tell me more about it? please.

More than a half of year purchased and no playing due to this issue, i am getting crazi about.

Thanks

thatā€™s is the problem on windows version their no way to manage and download each character or any dlc been this way for years I donā€™t why donā€™t update game to allow each dlc to be downloaded as it is a feature of win 10 apps but none are listed for this game.

More than two years later and nothing, actualli, when open the game it does no even update.

ā€“ Refreshing DLC Time Out ā€“
Refreshing DLC is taking longer than espected.

All the content are in the D. Edition as Special Features etc, but the game donā€™t run.

Please guys, any suggestion?

1 Like

Just press ā€œBā€ to skip. For whatever reason the refreshing DLC thing always pops up now, but if you skip you should still have all your characters. I think things like double XP and gold and terror skins may not be there, but you can still play just fine.

Ok iā€™ll try right now. Was practicing with Thunder free rotating now.

Ok, no, the same, this problem continue for me.

If i ask for the refund, and buy the Steam version?

• Is still allowed the refund now after two years?

-Is the Steam Version full of players or there are more on the PC mersion?

I donā€™t see the option for refund available.

I would be quite surprised to see a refund button on a title that youā€™ve had for that long. You would probably have to talk to XBox Support to try and get a refund, and even then Iā€™m not sure how thatā€™d go (though if Definitive Edition content simply isnā€™t there then maybe youā€™ve got a decent shot?)

What exactly do you see? In one of your above posts you said the game didnā€™t run, but in another you said you were practicing with Thunder? Is it that after you tell it to skip the DLC check the only character that shows up is the free one (Thunder in this case)?

Steam has non-Ranked crossplay with the other versions of the title so itā€™s easy to find Exhibition matches, but its Ranked section is pretty dead so you lose out on that. The Win10 version is generally preferred for that reason, though the Steam one has a good reputation for overall stability.