Killer Instinct December tournament for Prizes and Money

I know it’s punishable, I just wasn’t accustomed to anyone canceling into it off a blocked windkick, so I kept letting go of the block (when I should’ve held it) thinking I could punish what I thought was an otherwise unsafe windkick.

I would like to practice against you again some time soon, BTW. I say this often and many here don’t believe me, but “you haven’t seen anything yet” - I spent most of that tournament actually downplaying my golem because nobody ever blocked until I got to you or Sonic.

We can play anytime you want I always love the sets.And I actually watched the replay of the match and I saw I only did the windkick when you chunked and hit you in the chunk animation.I’d say don’t chunk up when a character with a move like windkick or orchids slide because someone can cancel the unsafe move into something else and get rid of all your chunks or even worse a free combo.

I must’ve been more out of sorts then I thought, because I don’t usually chunk unless I get a HKD or do the ender.