Killer Instinct December tournament for Prizes and Money

HEY GUYS AND KILLER INSTINCT FIGHTERS, TIME FOR ANOTHER TOURNAMENT, This will be held Friday December 30th 6pm Central Time (to be determined later if you can’t make it text me) WITH A 40 DOLLAR PRIZE POOL FOR 1ST THROUGH 5TH PLACE. This tournament should be different from the others because THERE ARE NO LIMITS AND IT’S COMPLETELY OPEN TO EVERYONE NO MATTER THE SKILL LEVEL. TEXT ON THIS GROUP CHAT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN. The rules are as follows
-No extended ultras
-FULL HOST PRIVILAGE THIS MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN WHEN THE HOST SAYS SOMETHING, THAT IMPLIES IT IS A RULE, IF YOU CONTEST YOU WILL BE WARNED
-No tbag or trash talk OPEN TO HOST INTERPRETATION
-All matches count, unless the host determines elsewise
-REWARDS WILL BE GIVEN ON JANUARY 1ST CHECK YOUR INBOX TO REDEEM A CODE FOR MONEY
-No limits/everyone allowed

PLEASE TEXT BACK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!! FIGHT ON!!!

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Czf5C5ZuUu
or text me at my gamertag hyperpyro12345

1 Like

It’s asking me to register my team in challonge? Can’t I register as an individual?

@FeverAyeAye just tell me you want to join and ill put you on myself my friend

i signed u up

Thanks, mate!

I wanna join !!! Please

Alright your in @SHAMGODSREIGN

@SHAMGODSREIGN I couldn’t find your gamertag, add me on Xbox it’s hyperpyro12345

I have a few questions.

Not to be a smartass, but if there are “no limits” then why can’t we have extended ultras, and my other quest chin mane is:
When you say “full host privilege” you mean that if the host says there’s lag and doesn’t want the match to count, it won’t count? What? Why?

Firstly i meant no limits for character and skill level wise, ive been running beginner tournaments, this is my first open one. And yes that is what full host privilege, is. Basically if both me and my co host says something. Then it is. But no we don’t end a match on acount of lag, someone has to ask for a rematch, state their reason, then we sat yes or no. Does that answer your questions @MathAmphetameme

1 Like

Yes, and sorry if I initially came off as an ■■■■■■■. I have that issue where everything I say is snotty. lol. You answered my questions perfectly. Thanks!

It’s alright @MathAmphetameme you weren’t snotty

1 Like

Count Me In!:slight_smile:

Text me at my gamertag hyperpyro12345 @ZTRAINOVER9000

https://www.twitch.tv/ darkdimensions10

You have to communicate with us when a problem like this arises.

I can’t contact @GalacticGeek through xbox either.

xbox is going through some issues we will just have to wait till tomorrow, sorry man

Well find a way to make sure Ztrain knows that, we don’t know how to contact him.

@ZTRAINOVER9000 we will continue tomorrow