Killer Instinct Character Survey

ill settle for that.

Eyedol has class he fought on a balcony and didnt the stage have pillars in the background. when he wasnt clubbin the crap out of people right out side the screen is a chair when he reads classic novels wearing reading glasses while drinking aged wine and smokes a wooden pipe. when he goes out for walks he wears a white button up shirt with a tie and a black coat and a monocle. Gargos lived outside on a perch and was decorated while he slept with bird droppings :joy:

2 Likes

I voted Eyedol, Joanna Dark, and long overdue content.

Not only that, I suggested Mighty Bottles for a character (because technically, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts promised a character of that name).

4 Likes

voted Joanna Dark - the rest i dont really care. Im still mad they chose RAAM over herā€¦

Eyedol was voted third after Djinn

4 Likes

Ooooh- I want to play as Ent Aganos so badly! That really does sound like a ton of fun! :deciduous_tree: :green_heart:

-Zenek

1 Like

Oh yeah, my write in was for a Phantom Dust character.

I voted for Eyedol as my first choice. The likes of Joanna Dark and all guests are at the very bottom. Iā€™d rather expand KIā€™s roster with returning and new characters than make another Smash Bros game.

Everything else Iā€™m keeping secret.

5 Likes

People talking about stages and stuff:

The survey touches other subjects, but its mainly focused on characters. So lets leave these topics for other time

Put Eagle dead last on the character wish list where he bellows :unamused: Magic archer dude FTW!

I fought a Glacius yesterday whose answer to everything was cold shoulder. By the end of the fight I was sick of the guy - like how many times do I have to punish you for that before you get the memo? :open_mouth:

Calling it: if Kelvin makes it his primary attack could be ā€œSomewhat warm elbowā€

Thanks for doing this. My emotion lit for an opportunity for something like this.

Hope this helps make KI that much better.

So this survey basically confirmed KI isnā€™t going dormant and it sparked up the forum again :slight_smile:
S4? New KI for Scorpio? Better graphics? Mature rating?

6 Likes

Hahahahahhahahahhahaha

No.

2 Likes

So this survey is saying Eyedol or anyone else on the list isnā€™t the Season 3 character this month?

Now Iā€™m even more curious on who the next S3 character is.

You like Archers too? :open_mouth:

I fought one today that taunted me. I think I have the runback saved on my Xbox DVR.

Hahahahahaha zoners dont tend to have shoulder charging moves with almost no startup frames and up to three non perishable projectiles to cover their pressure. He is failed zoner who somehow got better at close combat.

hahahahaha.

1 Like

Yeah sure, cause your opponent is totally gonna let you summon hails while youā€™re right in front of them.

#GetGood

1 Like

Kelvin (Rushdown Glacius) HAAAAAAAH well played IG, Well played.

Because i pointed my gripes with glacius design does not mean i cant handle him.

Voted for Joanna Dark.

4 Likes