Killer Instinct Character Survey

Just trying to explain that Glacius can be played rushdown, but like most zoners, his rushdown is very fragile. One good dodge from the opponent and Glacius is in a spot he does not want to be. He is a zoner because he prefers to space the opponent away and get damage that way rather than go for up close offense.

I’m done with this conversation

5 Likes

Eagle for number 1 , then shorchid, then eyedol.
Deffo magical archer ftw.
No more guests, if we have to can they be from other franchises maybe mk or marvel.
More colours,outfits and stage ultras.
A more expansive story mode. Maybe a unlock section Ala krpyt mode in mk where we could unlock retro art, stages, artwork from the fan book , dev stories and ideas.
A demo mode so if the screen is on the title screen it goes to fight.
Alternate versions of existing stages for new characters if budget is tight.
Character announcer packs.
Maybe shadow colour packs for community fund raising.

damn sonic no need to be snarky, we’re all friends here

Sigh no mention of Monkey King.

3 Likes

Interesting survey. Can’t help but wonder about the numbers for stages and Eyedol by the end of this.

“Look, Warm Elbow”. Heh. Coz… Look ~ Luke…

crickets
:zipper_mouth:

1 Like

I really don’t like the idea of a shadow Orchid, but a feral Orchid… now we’re talking! I also asked to fight the grand master of ki… the announcer, voiced of course by Mr Sutherland. In the survey I was confused & said it was Mr Beanland… had a brain f-art :triumph:

I put a Gorgon for an original character option. Double from Skullgirls as a guest if they did another guest :P.

Character trials, New announcers, using retro songs in the main game.

All the re imagined character choices all kinda suck so I wish I could have put none. I put all the other guest characters last cause none of them interest me (no history with them cause I didn’t grow up with Xbox), and the other characters that were original interested me more.

I just got Skullgirls on Steam and haven’t played it yet. But a Skillgirls guest character would be awesome.

2 Likes

I know right, especially since Iron Galaxy and Lab Zero remind me so much of each other. It would be the best team up

2 Likes

"Is there a Killer Instinct character you really want to play that wasn’t listed above?"
Since Eyedol was listed, is there any Killer Instinct character left, lol.

4 Likes

Nope! Eyedol is the only classic character who isn’t playable in KI3.

1 Like

Please dear god no EYEDOL and no more Shadow characters. We have enough Hulking monsters in KI and making another shadow character just takes away what makes Shadow jago cool. I’m cool with more monsters in KI but something that doesnt look demonic like Gargos or RAAM etc etc. Another character like Hisako in the sense that shes a reference to a monster movie genre would be amazing.

Just please PLEASE no eyedol and no more shadow characters. We have enough giant monsters that take up the screen in KI. Plus Eyedol just looks plain dumb. Yes I know they’d most likely redesign the char but in the end he’s still going to be a two headed hairy demon cyclops with hooves and a club. I’m sorry but in no era does that sound cool.

2 Likes

Ms drives business plan via profit like most companies. Ki, appears to be making some money for ms, so I think there are ideas for s4. But also what drives, imho, fighting game dlc/paid updates are characters and stages first and foremost. So, ms has to decide how to format an s4 in terms of # of chars, stages, costumes, new items or features for shadowlords and then other content like modes, expanded.dojo, etc.

This survey must b like the enterprise sending an away team to learn from a planet first.

1 Like

I voted for eyedol.

3 Likes

I voted for Eisenhower.

2 Likes

This survey confirms Eyedol is not the last character in Season 3.

5 Likes

Why is he dumb? Do you know about the lore/facts about him?

1 Like

Yay for no Eyedol or Eagle as the 8th character of S3!! Please be Banjo and Kazooie!!!

Survey includes a Halo brute. Honestly, 1 Halo character is enough.

5 Likes

Why is rushdown glacius referred to as kelvin? What’s with aganos ENT? There’s one for TJ but I forgot it.