Killer Instinct Character Survey

How can you say that they haven’t given us what we wanted? We were the ones who asked for a more expanded story mode, we asked for the old cast to come back and they’ve given us almost everybody. As for Shago, yes we had to pay for him, but that money went to fund tournaments for the community. It was called a COMMUNITY FUND for a reason, they didn’t have to do that, but they did. And they did it for us, for the community. Every decision they make is for the community as a whole. You can be unhappy with those decisions, but I will gladly sacrifice a few stages in exchange for a fleshed out single player mode. I think I speak for most of the community on that.

9 Likes

Anyone else feel like everyone else is going to f*** it up for you? Probably alone on this, since everyone all wants the same thing, except me.

2 Likes

How many hours a week? Hmm.
When a new character is out I go berserk and play more than 15 hours in 2 days, then I kind of play casually here and there… Hard to answer this one indeed.

The re-imagined characters threw me off quite a bit.

I guess a pre-Cinder Cinder could be cool if he handled like deathstroke.

More Stages, More costumes, More Eyedol, More everything!

3 Likes

Please Rank these five REIMAGINED Characters in the order that you MOST want to play them in Killer Instinct.

I don’t understand this one.
Kelvin?
Sharkman?
ENT?

1 Like

Yeah I have to admit that part had me a little bit confused too! Is “Sharkman (TJ)” the working name? Is he a literal sharkman who plays closest to TJ? Is Kelvin going to be a new species of alien, or another member of Glacius’ race? Lots of possibilities!

2 Likes

Me too! Time attack and Score Attack, and Different Arcade ladders for Fulgore/ShadowJago, Aria, and Gargos.

As for the new characters I went…

The first 2 because of their past KI connections
Eyedol
Eagle

Djinn - Sounds very interesting and full of potential as to what IG/MS can come up with, both in the way it will play and what elements it might wield.
Lovecraftian - Love the theme ( & MS/IG, msg me if you want a really cool idea for a stage :slight_smile: )
Wendigo - The monsters chasing Mira?
Magic archer
Joanna Dark

• please… no. Don’t do these last 2. -

Halo Brute
Crackdown Agent

4 Likes

Aria is processing all of the data we submitted and will present the results to MS and IG.

2 Likes

looks like a possible 4th season (that would be cool) and a possible 9th character for season 3 via community fund (like Shago).

Hope our input help you keep this game alive and fun!

Isn’t Kelvin a measure of temperature if it is i see what they did there. Kelvin (rushdown Glacuis). If another Glacuis was here before I guess that was Kelvin

3 Likes

If guests continue, Tartarus and Skorge would be awesome to have since Arbiter and RAAM turned out great. Aside from that, a shark dude, Eagle, and Eyedoll would be amazing.

As far as other things go, I would love to see more colors, costumes, and customizations!

I already voted Kelvin as my most anticipated because the idea of getting any expanded info on Glacius’ race or the culture surrounding them is something I am 100% behind, but of that is who this character actually is HECK YES PLEASE GIVE HIM TO ME. That would be a great way to flesh out some of past events in the series’ universe and give us some more context!

1 Like

Eyedol all day!!! Crackdown agent would be a weird guest lol maybe that’s season 4 line up LOLOL

2 Likes

Voted!

Lol Kelvin.

Rushdown Glacius?

I thought he was already rush down with his Cold Shoulder. :stuck_out_tongue:

seriously though, I see that move more than anything.

2 Likes

Real talk guys
What if all the characters on the poll are already confirmed?
And they’re just using this to plot out their release schedules over the course of Seasons 4/5?

4 Likes

It was a list of 5 methods of re-imagining a character

-re-imagined through gameplay
-re-imagined through re-skining
-re-imagined through story
-i forgot the other 2

Its kind of hidden way to ask HOW re-imaginings should be handled.

3 Likes

Thoughts

1. Nothing on stages mentioned
  2. I’d season 4 I don’t want two guest
    Joanna dark all day but another halo character and a crackdown agent idk…
  3. We still need mullaska!!! The snail fighter!!!
  4. Shadow jago needs accessories before anyone else lol
1 Like

i with you on that Eyedol all day!! and when they release him im gonna take his club and break it upside Gargos’s head all day they can bring back his lava balcony as well

2 Likes

I really really want a stage standing on a wooden bridge

3 Likes