Killer Instinct Character Survey

I wish for more original characters!

Plus a VR system where we play our character. With the visor on.

A psychic is something I’d hope for!

I was wondering when someone would just link to Wikipedia or LMGTFY on that question…seemed a lot easier to me :-p

And the Kelvin temperature scale isn’t notable for being used to measure hot things (i.e. stars) - it’s notable for being an absolute temperature scale, where 0 K is absolute zero, the lower limit of the thermodynamic temperature scale. It can be used to measure all sorts of things, but it’s special because it’s zero point is the theoretical lower limit of how “cold” a system can be. A character named Kelvin probably wouldn’t be another Cinder - he’d be a super-chilled Glacius.

1 Like

I hope we get an evil warlock knight dude and Skorge from Gears next season.

Imagine if an absolute zero glacius uses something close to “hailfire” oh my now that would Russell my jimmies! We have never reached absolute zero before so maybe another hidden phase of matter would be created. The opposite of plasma and starfire in temperature but not necessarily looks. Oooh I hope they go crazy with that kind of concept

I really liked Green Arrow in Injustice, with the way he had a variation of arrow types he could switch through. I know it’d be a bit of a copy-cat manuever, but if we get an archer character, I think it’d be cool to have something along those lines - to have the ability to switch ammo types to do different things, such as simply damaging the opponent, gaining more shadow meter at the cost of damage, 'cause hard knockdowns/wallbounces, etc.

The accessories could easily be done too to have spoofs on Green Arrow from DC, Hawkeye from Marvel, Robin Hood from fantasy, that 1 archer from Overwatch, and/or Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. :wink:

I think that Hawk Eye also had several versions of arrows in UMvC3. So that seems to be something that is actually common for arrow users in fighting games. Not sure if Kung Jin had something like that in his variations or not. But I could see that being a thing and like the idea of it.

I wish they added a psychic to their roster.

We got…

• Rose
  • Ermac
  • Kenshi
  • Jean Grey/Phoenix
  • Psylocke
  • Raven
  • Sarah Kerrigan
  • Carrie
  • Mewtwo/Mew
1 Like

Kelvin is just a different temperature measuring scale. It has the same units as Celcius only instead of starting at the freezing point of water it starts 273.13 degrees lower, the lowest temperature possible where atoms stop moving.

I’m not sure that the survey can be voted again, I already voted but without my my account and again with my account,
I’m not sure if I ■■■■■ myself.

You probably did.

1 Like

Kung Jin Ancestral variation.

Oh, well there goes my complain of Shago being to OP and annoying, along with my vote for Eyedol.

More like you saved the devs some time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By saving Iron Galaxy time by what?

“Shadow Jago is OP” threads pop up all the time.

And they’re all stupid.

2 Likes

The Lovecraftian character could be a “psychic” character in some form. Multiple birds, one stone.

So nothing of value was lost? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, learn to punish on block. Shago is too unstable to be OP.

Well that’s a plus. Too bad my survey went down the drain due to voting twice, unless another computer could work,
my nerf shago plan fell through.

What id love to see for the future of Ki.
Finish this season with Shadow lords
The online mode but a goofy random buff mode like test your luck or a 3v3 team battle.
Last character be a new original character maybe the human aria.

Season 4:
Eyedol, eagle and Three new characters to round it to 32 fighters. Use the extra money to give everyone from season 3-4 stages as well as new accessories colors and retros for shadow jago and make omens current his retro and he now has a evolved main look.
New mode - tournament battles (offline and online) make a bracket style tournament online or make custom ones offline with bots so you can actually create a legit Ki tournament or remake Ki tournament 1-2 with how many players you want and pick who is what seed and add a boss at the end if you want. You can participate in the tournament and watch the bots fight.

I can’t see VR working for a fighting game at all.

For starters, it would be significantly harder to read your opponent’s moves.

3 Likes

Not to mention motion sickness blech. I can barely enjoy virtual rollarcoasters set to roll around like a damn pinball much less going through a match looking through sadira’ eyes

2 Likes