Killer Instinct Academy

I didn’t think the kind of controller mattered considering most of them are similarly designed nowadays, but then again, I’m thinking console controllers - being on PC, however, I can see why that might be an issue. :wink:

Hey guys, new player here.
I tried adding some of the teachers in the main post but to no avail ^^".

Looking for an Orchid teacher. I have alot of exp in fighting games so shouldnt be so though with me ^^.

2 Likes

I suppose I could use some matchup experience.

Basically Arbiter vs anybody, XD

Arent you like #10 in the world?

Well, i guess you can still ask for help if you want!

@RGLOfficial has a nice arbiter. you could try him for the mirror, and advice on others.

According to what data? Just cause I made 2nd in a Day One tournament?

Key word there is “Day One.”

XD

noticed your name in the top 32 a few days ago.

well, i hope you can get to top 3 with the advice that @RGLOfficial gives you!

Oh, well that’s just because I made Killer in the second day.

We’re getting a bit off topic.

2 Likes

@MrxFlutterShy - Here’s two videos for the OP, going to be working on some more in the coming weeks. Thanks again friend.

Basic Hisako Flip-Out Tech

Avoiding Shago’s Annihilation

1 Like

Can I add you on xbox live?

If anyone needs Arbiter help, I haz l33t tek!

3 Likes

Hi!!! i am sorta a trainer lol. i also specialize in orchid as well.

1 Like

I tried to contact you about playing Orchid, is there anytime you are free?

Could use some help with Riptor or Saberwulf, ether of the two in earnest as I tend to favor rushdown based characters.
ProfileID: Lipucd, add me on steam under http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lipucd if willing to assist!
Otherwise I’ll be doing matchmaking and complementing my ability to keep up…
http://i.imgur.com/GLxyMba.png

Cant help you with the characters, but if you get tired of waiting for an answer, i would love to help you learn the basics, and some good habits.

1 Like

Sure! Shoot me up on steam, or if you’ve got a discord or something, pass that along so I can join on up and we can chew the fat while doing such!

I can help you with riptor.

I believe there is some way that PC players can talk to Xbox players without using a third party app. Dont know about how it works, but we will figure it out later.

@DulXboxOne
Sure! As I said before, add me on steam or something to stay in contact? I’m not too fond of the Xbox App, so I don’t tend to run that unless it’s deadly necessary.

@MrxFlutterShy
I think if you do a group via the Xbox App/Xbox Live, that’ll do it? Though I think I had to deny both KI and that access towards my mic otherwise it would endlessly broadcast regardless of other settings. I’ll have to undo that I guess!

today. like right now lol. anytime im on feel free to message me. It would give me something fun to do lol.

I was just on lol