Killer Instinct Academy

oh wow lol

I can’t use a Logitech controller, can you tell me how?

I’m trying to use a Logitech controller but the game since don’t work with it. Other games like SFIV works perfectly. Please help!

Sorry - pretty sure I’m not the one you should be asking this to :sweat_smile:

I assume you’re trying to play on PC? From what I understand, their may be some special drivers or something you have to install to get some controllers to work with Win 10 store apps or something. But like I said - I’m not really too knowledgeable on that side of things. Apologies.

Thanks for trying, and yes on PC. :frowning:

@Sasuke99I
@oTigerSpirit
@RGLOfficial
@GalacticGeek
@DulXboxOne
@TheNinjaOstrich
@SigmaAngelus
@XXNecrophobicXX
@SightlessKombat
@DrN9ne

I believe this thread is getting close to its end.

Just checking to make sure you guys are still available, if anyone asks you to help them.
Please reply to me, so i can keep your name on the list. If you would like your name removed, you can ask, or just not reply.

I am still sending some new players here, so i would like an updated list every month or so.

2 Likes

@Archon879
@WebNRaGnArOk
@Marbledecker

(only 10 tags allowed at once, so i needed this 2nd reply.)

Close to the end? :open_mouth:

Yep.

Yep I’m still down to help - I’m a grown-■■■ adult with two jobs, but when I have time to play I am definitely happy to help out newcomers :smiley:

Has not been much activity recently.

I have helped a few people, and it has been AWESOME! But im not hearing any reports of everyone else also doing the same.

You guys should post about your experiences here.

I think i will update the OP to say that!

1 Like

I’ve already been in contact with @NtropicByDesign and @CrimsonGhost119 - plan to play sets with you both. I am free during evenings (EST) after today, and I’ll look for you both online when I sign on to play!

2 Likes

Haven’t had a match yet but @RGLOfficial has been helping me.

1 Like

@pH34rZx

Me and this guy had a great time.

I taught him tons of stuff, and since he has played other fighting games before, he VERY quickly got better than me!

You still helping out?

You didnt say…

Lol.

Of course.

1 Like

In down.

1 Like

Yup, still able to help but I will add a character change to the list from Jago and Spinal to primarily Jago as I haven’t practiced with Spinal at all during Season 3. I will find my secondary character in the following week or so.

:frog:

1 Like

Yep, I’ll be on tonight!

1 Like