Killer Insight: SightlessKombat

I watched that video, I gotta say, it’s impressive the level of dedication you’ve got in this.

One thing that shocked me a little is how well you handled the Aganos mirror, and how you keep up with which is your Aganos. I can honestly say, if blindfolded and had to do a mirror match of Shadow Jago, I don’t think I would do half as well.

1 Like

That shows the nature of the character. In Shago mirrors, I have trouble telling which one I am myself. :smiley: If I decided to do future videos with commentary, what do you think you’d want to see?

Also, glad you liked it.

There’s a LOT of amazing KI players in the uk…

Edit: After going back and re-reading your post, I’ve realised it could be phrased as a question, was it meant as such?
I’m not saying you’re incorrect in that. I’m just saying that the amount of tournaments run you wouldn’t think it - there’s no real centre for the FGC either so that compounds the proverbial illusion that there aren’t as many players in KI in the UK, putting skills asside. I’m by no means saying I’m the best, as that would be pretentious as anything. However, given the opportunity, I don’t think I’d mind seeing how I stack up in an actual UK run tournament.

Since May last year there has been…

Unequalled Media - Meltdown. London
Turbo Tuesdays - November Reign. Fife.
Turbo Tuesdays - Road to Hype. Fife.
Robin Hoods Beatdown - Nottingham
Manchester Battle Arena - Road To Hype - Manchester

and forthcoming so far…

Keep It classy - Croydon THIS WEEKEND.
Hypespotting V - Glasgow
Play Expo Hosted by MBA - Blackpool
Plus there is a rumoured Kombo Klash in the UK this year.

Basically there have been loads dude. CVE RIMZ and CVE SMASH are the guys to beat right now. Easily the best players in the UK.

Looking forward to running sets with you later but yeah, don’t discount how good the UK players are OR how many events are run because our small community is pretty solid and working hard to help it grow.

No dig at you at all btw, you know full well I respect your abilities and how smartly you have to play, just thought it was worth mentioning that the UK has a decent scene wether you’ve heard much about it or not. Hopefully you can make some events now!

I’m not discounting the UK FGC or its players, not in the least. I see, however, that there were only 2 events in London (one last year and one forthcoming as of the time of this post). Travelling is by no means easy when you have no sight whatsoever so scottland or other events that are outside of that area, unless there’s a massive change in the ease of access, would probably be tricky to get to. If Heart Of Gaming ran a KI tournament, that might be a different matter - I might be able to arrange to get there. But it’s finding people local to me/who I know would be available and who would be into fighting games enough to care about these kinds of things that’s one of the biggest problems currently.

Looking forward to running sets with you later as well.